DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji fly app - no login option

VPARREIRA_PT

Reactions
Hello,

I'm trying to do the login on dji fly app 1.8.0 and I can do it for dji forums and dji site but for some reason I cannot do it in the main option to have access to mybprciout flights...

Appears the option " login or register" and each time that I put my email already registered appears to set-up a new pass...not the login option... I've tried to do the reset pass on this menu and the message is that this account already exists...so I cannot reset or do the login via application.

I can do it in the website, reset and login, I also have tried to reinstall the app and the error is always the same.

I do not have the controller or drone connected but I think that's was not the problem.

Thanks to help me and have back my historical flit information.

Regards

Hello,

I'm trying to do the login on dji fly app 1.8.0 and I can do it for dji forums and dji site but for some reason I cannot do it in the main option to have access to mybprciout flights...

Appears the option " login or register" and each time that I put my email already registered appears to set-up a new pass...not the login option... I've tried to do the reset pass on this menu and the message is that this account already exists...so I cannot reset or do the login via application.

I can do it in the website, reset and login, I also have tried to reinstall the app and the error is always the same.

I do not have the controller or drone connected but I think that's was not the problem.

Thanks to help me and have back my historical flit information.

Regards
Additional information...

I have login/register with a different email and was ok...after I did the logoff and I have the same problem... basically after logoff I cannot login again...

Thanks in advance for your support

Exactly the same problem for me as VPARREIRA_PT!
Is it the connection to DJI thats the problem?

I'm having the same problem. Am trying to set up my mavic mini with my existing DJI account, but can't login to the app.. even after changing to a password with no symbols as suggested by someone on the dji forum..

My first post here! Hi all, I have the same issue:
In DJI Fly App (1.0.8), in Log in page, gives you option to "Log in or register" - you enter email address but then on next page behaves as though a new account is being created.
It actually states "Set Password"

From here you can not log in since the email account you are using is already registered...

Just found this thread, having the same problem. Had to reinstall app on phone and now cant log back in on phone. There does not seem to be a log in option, just a register button. Just get error message saying account is already registered. Any new info on this one?

Just found this thread, having the same problem. Had to reinstall app on phone and now cant log back in on phone. There does not seem to be a log in option, just a register button. Just get error message saying account is already registered. Any new info on this one?
I also have received the feedback from dji that is a known issue and they are working on it...

Hello guys.

I tied now and is working!

User...after password and bunmmm! My flight records are back.

Best regards

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloⒶlerta