DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app v1.2.4 for Android released

some release notes for Dji Fly 1.2.4

For Android Users
- Supports in-app updates to allow you to download and install the latest version of DJI Fly.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

For iOS Users
- DJI Fly now remembers screen orientation when launching DJI Fly using the same aircraft model with Portrait Orientation Lock enabled.
- Adds Device Management under Profile to allow you to learn more about your DJI devices and check their usage data.
- Fixes certain issues and improves overall app stability and user experience.

see more here

DJI FLY 1.2.4 | DJI FORUM
Link doesn't work.
So where does DJI post app release notes?

Not compatible with smart controller?
I have version 1.2.2 but a note for version 1.2.4
I quote:
* DJI Fly v1.2.0 is not compatible with DJI Smart Controller. To use DJI Fly on DJI Smart Controller, please download an earlier version of DJI Fly. DJI is working to release a new version of DJI Fly that is compatible with DJI Smart Controller as soon as possible.
Sort of strange that the new FLY 1.2.4 is not compatible for Mav air 2 with smart controller. You pay over $700 for smart controller from DJI and they don't see fit to make it work with the upgrade? They are working on it?

Sort of strange that the new FLY 1.2.4 is not compatible for Mav air 2 with smart controller. You pay over $700 for smart controller from DJI and they don't see fit to make it work with the upgrade? They are working on it?

I quote:
* DJI Fly v1.2.0 is not compatible with DJI Smart Controller. To use DJI Fly on DJI Smart Controller, please download an earlier version of DJI Fly. DJI is working to release a new version of DJI Fly that is compatible with DJI Smart Controller as soon as possible.

Think of it like your cruise control in the car.

When doing hyperlapses in free mode and when you engage the hyperlapse cruise control, the speed is steady and constant.

This makes for a smoother moving hyperlapse.
Ok I think this feature is for Mavic Air 2

From what I see on 1.2.4 the cruise control is only for MA2. No such option I can find for Mini 2, sadly.

Reactions: epchoi
Yesterday I flew with 1.2.4 in a smart controller. And I had no problem.
I have another problem after 800 meter the signal is unstable but it probably doesn't belong here

Attachments

• 20210127_190753[1].jpg
    20210127_190753[1].jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
I quote:
Go to DJI.com/downloads and download the .apk file directly to the Smart Controller. Works fine. Playstore is not available to update smart controller. You have to download the file direct fro DJI. Use the Lightning browser on the Smart Controller..?

Does Dji Fly app version 1.2.4 works with Android 10?

Hello to all... I have a question... Does Dji Fly app works on Samsung Galaxy TAB S6 Lite Wi-Fi (SM-P610) 4gb ram, Android 10?... Have bought Dji Mini 2 and would like to have tablet for it but i hear there is many problems what tablet to buy... can you please help me... thank you

Does Dji Fly app version 1.2.4 works with Android 10?

Hello to all... I have a question... Does Dji Fly app works on Samsung Galaxy TAB S6 Lite Wi-Fi (SM-P610) 4gb ram, Android 10?... Have bought Dji Mini 2 and would like to have tablet for it but i hear there is many problems what tablet to buy... can you please help me... thank you
Works with 11 too. At least it loads. Haven't flown with it since my S20 FE got its system update.

Hi, unfortunately I would like to report a shortage, both of DJI and of all those who use DJI Fly. Nobody, but nobody specifies how those icons (there are several) are used for Active Track. I am a beginner and I have version 1.2.4 and I will not use my Air 2 for other things, but only to follow an off-road vehicle in isolated roads, where there are no people and trees. But be careful, I'm not saying that nobody talks about this topic about their function (there is a lot of talk about it), but how to use those icons (which then also lead to animated images) that are in the App. Anyone know how to use them? I don't see descriptive videos. I have wasted recharging various batteries and have not yet been able to try a single option. And then the most deleterious thing is that you can only try with the Air 2 on top. Thank you

Hi, unfortunately I would like to report a shortage, both of DJI and of all those who use DJI Fly. Nobody, but nobody specifies how those icons (there are several) are used for Active Track. I am a beginner and I have version 1.2.4 and I will not use my Air 2 for other things, but only to follow an off-road vehicle in isolated roads, where there are no people and trees. But be careful, I'm not saying that nobody talks about this topic about their function (there is a lot of talk about it), but how to use those icons (which then also lead to animated images) that are in the App. Anyone know how to use them? I don't see descriptive videos. I have wasted recharging various batteries and have not yet been able to try a single option. And then the most deleterious thing is that you can only try with the Air 2 on top. Thank you
I am sure there are a number of videos on YouTube if you look for MA2 and Active track that probably go through using it in great detail. A quick search generated a page full or more of videos. Changing the search terms a little might even find more..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scott911