DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly app v1.2.4 for Android released

I recieved notice update available today. DJI site has 1.3 available on download site, but the Mavic section under products still has the older version. This is where the release notes are normaly posted. Last release note posting is for the 1,2,4 version so no info on what the update does.

I recieved notice update available today. DJI site has 1.3 available on download site, but the Mavic section under products still has the older version. This is where the release notes are normaly posted. Last release note posting is for the 1,2,4 version so no info on what the update does.
If you have not found any of the other threads discussing this, the new version is largely to support the new DJI FPV drone released yesterday.. For the Mini's and MA2, there could be some stability improvements. there have been a few posts already indicating that no one has found any issues yet with the new version... though it's early maybe....

A new version of the DJI Fly app v1.2.4 for Android has been released. It must be manually installed from DJI's website DJI Fly- Download Center - DJI.
I have just bought a Mini 2 and I cant install the fly app on my Samsung A11 phone...Have tried everything from attempting to install it from the DJI download site, google play store, apk installation...does anyone have any ideas?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlayTech