DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 DJI FPV Drone 100 mph speed run

Lucky there isn't a speed trap there about lol, I wonder would one of these trigger a Gatso lol?

😄 Yeah, but try it closer to ground instead, there you will feel/see the speed.

Just be aware that the required amp draw for max out flights like that, really kills LiPo batteries.

Lucky there isn't a speed trap there about lol, I wonder would one of these trigger a Gatso lol?
OK, so I had to Google the word Gatso and just leaned something! But yeah probably too small to trigger it.
😄 Yeah, but try it closer to ground instead, there you will feel/see the speed.

Just be aware that the required amp draw for max out flights like that, really kills LiPo batteries.
Yeah, I'll feel the speed and maybe the ground too! This drone is fragile so really not meant for risky flying. If it goes down it is dead, not the kind of drone you can rebuild. I have the Avata for low flying, thing is built like a tank and can handle most crashes with no issue and I've had several with that one. I think the DJI Lipo Batteries have a high C rating because they dont get too hot even when pushed pretty hard. This flight came down warm but not hot. Just over 100 cycles on this pack and still seems as strong as new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dugan