DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Go 4 account

1hoax

Reactions
Please help, how do I go about deleting my Dji go 4 account?

Last edited:
Android:
  1. Open your device's Settings app
    9UoF6T0z5irdwevAnIc1hgUk6BclU2QGRMbZ9spX_uglqGx4xde4jJgY3anMaB8UFKs=w18-h18
  2. Tap Apps & notifications.
  3. Tap the app you want to uninstall. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
  4. Tap Uninstall.

iOS:
After you tap and hold any icon, the apps wiggle, and the X lets you delete them. Deleting apps on an iOS device is simple: Just tap and hold any app icon until all the icons start wiggling. You'll notice that many, if not most of them, have a little X at the top left corner.

Reactions: 1hoax
Android:
  3. Tap the app you want to uninstall. If you don't see it, first tap See all apps or App info.
  4. Tap Uninstall.

iOS:
After you tap and hold any icon, the apps wiggle, and the X lets you delete them. Deleting apps on an iOS device is simple: Just tap and hold any app icon until all the icons start wiggling. You'll notice that many, if not most of them, have a little X at the top left corner.[/Q
Android:
  4. Tap Uninstall.

iOS:
After you tap and hold any icon, the apps wiggle, and the X lets you delete them. Deleting apps on an iOS device is simple: Just tap and hold any app icon until all the icons start wiggling. You'll notice that many, if not most of them, have a little X at the top left corner.
Sorry I definitely worded this question incorrectly. I mean delete my account not the app......I’m a proper plonka

Not clear, log out from the app, or actually delete account entirely?

What do you want to do that you think deleting the account is the solution to?

The XY Problem

Delete forever : ) start new account
Quite often deleting the app won't end the emails. There are two ways to try to stop them that may be more effective. 1. Most emails from reputable companies have an "Unsubscribe" link near the bottom that will stop the emails. Side note, if you get SPAM email, DO NOT hit unsubscribe. That tells the spammer you are an active email account, and you'll only make matters worse. 2. I don't know what email system you use, but most email systems have a "block this email sender" function. You could try that The only problem there, is if you use the same email account when you start a new account with DJI, you won't get any of the emails (which I guess is what you want to do, anyway).

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HermanKrebbers