DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Go 4 app crashes 2 minutes into flights

• Thread starter Deleted member 117466
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 117466

This has happened twice in a row over a period of two days. Go 4 app will crash and I have to restart it during flight. I do not experience any loss of control, however. I am on version 4.3.37. Has anyone else had this happen? How do I prevent this?

What device are you using to run DJI Go 4 ?

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
Yes, this has happened to me probably half a dozen times over the last month or so. Don't know what to do about it. I'm using the same version on a Motorola G6.

That happened to me using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, until I switched off video caching. I also make sure the S2 is in airplane mode and nothing else is running except the GO 4 app. My problem was solved, and I believe it was due to insufficient processor power and/or memory to keep up with all the tasks. No crashes this year.

Reactions: Garatshay
That happened to me using a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, until I switched off video caching. I also make sure the S2 is in airplane mode and nothing else is running except the GO 4 app. My problem was solved, and I believe it was due to insufficient processor power and/or memory to keep up with all the tasks. No crashes this year.

That’s an interesting idea about caching - going to try that. I’ve been getting several ‘crashes’ recently. I wondered if it was cold temperatures affecting the SC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143