DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 App crashing immediately after connection

unclebarney

Reactions
Hi all,

My wifu bought me a mavic air as birthday present and I am pretty excited to fly this awesome drone. However, the DJI Go 4 kept crashing after connection so I haven’t been able to fly it yet (bummer). Here are the screenshoot I managed to take before crashing.

I am wondering if anyone in the forum ran into this issue before?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you all so much.

Attachments

• 09137CE0-8474-4567-9074-5C19893025BA.png
    09137CE0-8474-4567-9074-5C19893025BA.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 40
  • A3BE9EAD-44E8-42CA-B5EC-837673A1B2D7.png
    A3BE9EAD-44E8-42CA-B5EC-837673A1B2D7.png
    993.9 KB · Views: 38
What device are you using?

First thing to try is turning your device off and on again. If that doesn’t work try reinstalling the app.

I've been getting the Flysafe database updates every flight, try to update, it comes up failed.
So I click ignore and go fly.
Tried on wifi at home 2 x recently.

I'm hoping it will update next time, not sure if keeping ignoring whether it might not let me fly in coming trips out.
Even though I have tried to download it first time 3x, then again last week.

Never had the app crash though.

Hi all,

My wifu bought me a mavic air as birthday present and I am pretty excited to fly this awesome drone. However, the DJI Go 4 kept crashing after connection so I haven’t been able to fly it yet (bummer). Here are the screenshoot I managed to take before crashing.

I am wondering if anyone in the forum ran into this issue before?

Any help would be appreciated, thank you all so much.
I purchase my mavic air Nov. 11 and have had the same problem as you. They tell me there is a problem with DJI Go4 app with apple products. They were supposed to have it fixed by now; but apparently not. I bought litchi last night and will be trying that with my 4 apple products to see how I do with that. Have you made any progress or is your drone still sitting in the box?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore