DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 App disconnect...

copterbob

Reactions
Flying today at my regular field I had the dreaded 'Disconnected' message. Multiple closing and restarting the App would not allow a reconnect. I decided to bring the MP back and power cycle everything.

After rebooting I was able to reconnect easily but as I was taking off I saw a message about the firmware versions between the bird and controller were different. How could this be and why would it happen in this random fashion? Two additional flights were clean with no errors.

Is my bird / controller / app just going stupid?
Note that I had to roll the App back to version 4.15 to fix the crap video to my phone issue.

Thanks in advance.

Follow the conversation linked above. Fairly simple once you get all the pieces.

By the way, DJI released a new version of the current App today and it is supposed to fix several issues... I will test soon.

Is anyone having trouble downloading local music from device in the go 4 app. I was able to before but not now. ? Local music in your phone. Gives me an error message select music first is the message

copterbob,
what do you mean "Follow the conversation linked above. Fairly simple once you get all the pieces."
There are only you and another guy and there are no links above.
Where are you talking about?

copterbob,
what do you mean "Follow the conversation linked above. Fairly simple once you get all the pieces."
The link in #3 above.

copterbob,
OK, sorry I didn't equate heavily pixelated feed to the conversation.
Now that I see it it is not relevant to me as I am using IOS

OK, sorry I didn't equate heavily pixelated feed to the conversation.
Now that I see it it is not relevant to me as I am using IOS
You may still have a problem cauced by a crappy Go 4 uplate with iOS.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidt2