DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 - flightlogs and cache

goixiz

Reactions
Is it possible to locate or have djigo4 app store the accumulation of the flightlogs and cache onto the phone SD card (android) instead of the main memory - My small phone is getting close to 90+% full in less than 2 months of flying

Any alternates (methods)
If i delete them and when i sync it will also delete them from my cloud history ( i want to keep all my records) thanks in advance

Is it possible to locate or have djigo4 app store the accumulation of the flightlogs and cache onto the phone SD card (android) instead of the main memory - My small phone is getting close to 90+% full in less than 2 months of flying

Any alternates (methods)
If i delete them and when i sync it will also delete them from my cloud history ( i want to keep all my records) thanks in advance
When you go to your flight log in DJI GO click the gear button in the upper right, you can clear your cached logs or set your sync time to as little as 1 month of logs. Make sure you sync your logs before clearing the cache.

Reactions: goixiz
When you go to your flight log in DJI GO click the gear button in the upper right, you can clear your cached logs or set your sync time to as little as 1 month of logs. Make sure you sync your logs before clearing the cache.
If i do that it will remove the logs on the device (yes will sync first to upload to dji cloud).
So if i select [1 month] the next time i press sync manually - i will upload all the current plus download upto a month of logs back onto my phone ? is that what i read or kinda understand

Thanks for input

If i do that it will remove the logs on the device (yes will sync first to upload to dji cloud).
So if i select [1 month] the next time i press sync manually - i will upload all the current plus download upto a month of logs back onto my phone ? is that what i read or kinda understand

Thanks for input
You got it!

Cache yes. Flight logs no, but they're tiny in comparison so it's mostly irrelevant.

The above mentioned procedure was in reference to the flight log cache. The easiest way to removed cached photos and video is to clear it in the main settings:
094721ppa4mktcaj6y06az.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute