DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 modded application for iOS (frida)

Daniil Zobov

Reactions
Hello guys!

I'm receiving many questions about hackgoapp.com site and it's owner - droneuser.
I want to answer here.
  • Is this your site?
    • No! He stolen and started selling my FREE tweak. He changed version, author name and email, obfuscated and started selling. All that he selling is public and FREE version that you can download on github.
    • Here is one of his first FAKE versions (version, name and email are different):
      2019-12-28 21.04.51.jpg
    • Original version:
      img_0005.png
  • Can this tweak enable FCC?
    • Partially, but not on Phantoms. On other drones it have many problems with it.
  • Can this tweak enable boost/2.3/2.5?
    • Partially, only on DJI GO 4 before 4.3.12. DJI changed many things inside applications related to this. Original tweak from me can do that on any version. His tweak CAN NOT DO THAT on DJI GO 4 4.3.12+.
  • Can be boost/2.3/2.5 enabled on air/spark/phantom 4?
    • No! These things can be enabled only in OccuSync models (Mavic 1/2, Phantom 4 Pro v2.0). He telling to you that it can be enabled on all drones - he lies :)
  • What about DJI Fly?
    • I think that he tried to put old tweak into it. It will not work :) Original version from me works perfectly -

Here you can see all history, screenshots and instructions about ORIGINAL and FREE tweak version:
howto:apple_ios_patched_dji_go4 [dji.retroroms.info]

Finally, i want to recommend to all forum users not to visit hackgoapp.com site and not buy anything from him.
He don't know what he selling to you, can not help you and provide any work guarantees.

I'm specially will not publish my site and other contacts, because main reason not to sell to you anything.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Hello guys!

I'm receiving many questions about hackgoapp.com site and it's owner - droneuser.
I want to answer here.
  • Is this your site?
    • No! He stolen and started selling my FREE tweak. He changed version, author name and email, obfuscated and started selling. All that he selling is public and FREE version that you can download on github.
    • Here is one of his first FAKE versions (version, name and email are different):
      View attachment 88968
    • Original version:
      View attachment 88970
    • Partially, but not on Phantoms. On other drones it have many problems with it.
    • Partially, only on DJI GO 4 before 4.3.12. DJI changed many things inside applications related to this. Original tweak from me can do that on any version. His tweak CAN NOT DO THAT on DJI GO 4 4.3.12+.
    • No! These things can be enabled only in OccuSync models (Mavic 1/2, Phantom 4 Pro v2.0). He telling to you that it can be enabled on all drones - he lies :)
  • What about DJI Fly?
    • I think that he tried to put old tweak into it. It will not work :) Original version from me works perfectly -

Here you can see all history, screenshots and instructions about ORIGINAL and FREE tweak version:

Finally, i want to recommend to all forum users not to visit hackgoapp.com site and not buy anything from him.
He don't know what he selling to you, can not help you and provide any work guarantees.

I'm specially will not publish my site and other contacts, because main reason not to sell to you anything.

Thanks for all your work and clearing up some questions about how it worked.

You might have to update your version of Xcode but the previous method we talked about should still work. You can always sideload them with iTunes after their signed.

I was hoping you see this, I am on Xcode version 11.31 which is latest running on Catalina. Tried numerous times Xcode will install it to iPhone 11, I go into settings and trust the developer, but when trying to open the app it closes the same time like the license expired.

Hello guys!

I want to answer here.
  • Is this your site?
      View attachment 88968
    • Original version:
      View attachment 88970
  • What about DJI Fly?

Hello Daniil and the forum participants. I'm from Russia. Please tell me how to get the Russian version for the device:
Mavic 2 ZOOM
iPad MR722RU / A
Ios 12.0.1
version (DJI GO 4 4.3.32 RU-frida-no-nfz) at the link IPA working? Do I understand correctly that it needs to be downloaded via cydia?
If so, will it fully work without a 7-day limit?
I apologize for my English, I use google translator.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael N