DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 tablet specs. (Mavic Air)

Reactions
Hi all, yes i know this have been posted 100 times before, but i'm from South Africa and i want to buy a 7"/8" tablet for my MA and need to know the specs for the tablet to buy. Will a tablet with 1 gb ram and 1.3 Ghz processor be sufficiant. I can only get the Huawei mediapad T3 here and not the M3.

Will a tablet with 1 gb ram and 1.3 Ghz processor be sufficiant. I can only get the Huawei mediapad T3 here and not the M3.
1GB of RAM isn't going to give you satisfying performance.
Try Ebay/Amazon and you should be able to pick up the Huawei M3 or M5 (either one is just as good as the other).

Thanks, i would have bought one on ebay or amazon ,but this is South Africa, our Post Office is more than a year behind, i ordered a product from ebay 7 months ago and still not recieved it, when i phoned our Post Office they confirmed receving the parcel, but is still in the process of sorting parcels before sending it out.

Thanks, i would have bought one on ebay or amazon ,but this is South Africa, our Post Office is more than a year behind, i ordered a product from ebay 7 months ago and still not recieved it, when i phoned our Post Office they confirmed receving the parcel, but is still in the process of sorting parcels before sending it out.
It sounds like your post office has lost it.
If it hasn't come out at the other end after 7 months, it's likely not ever going to be delivered.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexxorellana