DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 Transfer Flight Records on Phone

nieto

Reactions
I have a Mavic Air and use an iPhone 7 to fly it. I really like having flight logs going way back that I sometimes review where I flew and all the flight controls and adjustments. And of course having the exact gps details is also fantastic. I am considering changing phones (probably larger) and am dreading losing all that information. Is there any way to transfer the information to my next iPhone ? I know that some apps use iCloud but DJI Go 4 is not listed in those storing data to iCloud. I am hoping this is not one of those "too bad" deals.

I have a Mavic Air and use an iPhone 7 to fly it. I really like having flight logs going way back that I sometimes review where I flew and all the flight controls and adjustments. And of course having the exact gps details is also fantastic. I am considering changing phones (probably larger) and am dreading losing all that information. Is there any way to transfer the information to my next iPhone ? I know that some apps use iCloud but DJI Go 4 is not listed in those storing data to iCloud. I am hoping this is not one of those "too bad" deals.

Do you need all the data stored on your phone? I mean, you could export the data to a computer using iTunes if you wanted.

Sync your flights records from your old device to DJI servers, install dji go4 on the new device, log in to dji go 4 on the new device with the same user account, they will all be there.

You need to install DJI Assistant into your computer, once you'll connect your drone you have the option to export the flight logs directly from your drone.

Similar screenshot here73104

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charliesunique