DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4 unlock the height from 60 meters to 180 meters but Litchi can not go up to WP2 as 180 meters.

I just want to check whether this discussion helps in any way:

I just want to check whether this discussion helps in any way:

The problem in this thread is related to unlocking altitude-restricted zones, rather than issues with altitude limits set in the app.

Okay - so the platform doesn't make any difference. Unfortunately the logs don't indicate why the unlock doesn't work - that would require a DAT file but Litchi doesn't create DAT files. It sounds like it has to be a bug in the Litchi app, based on those behaviors.
THK, Sara. Just quoted your last reply "a DJI unlock code to go higher that Litchi doesn't know about.", if Litchi doesn't know the code of unlock, why I plan mission on mobile, Litchi know it and let me fly to 150 M. But when I use the mission planned with Mission Hub and download to mobile phone, than Litchi doesn't know the unlock code. It is very tricky.

Okay - so the platform doesn't make any difference. Unfortunately the logs don't indicate why the unlock doesn't work - that would require a DAT file but Litchi doesn't create DAT files. It sounds like it has to be a bug in the Litchi app, based on those behaviors.
Dear @sar104 , that is the reply of Lichi support via messenger.

"I know this isn't the answer you are hoping for, but I can guarantee you that if there is an issue it isn't in Litchi's code. This is because Litchi never limits the altitude of the drone, so the limit is 100% caused by the DJI firmware.
Did you try a waypoint mission with DJI Go? Most likely you will have the same problem. It works in FPV/normal flying but not with the mission somehow. This would mean the bug is definitely in the DJI firmware."

Dear @sar104 , that is the reply of Lichi support via messenger.

"I know this isn't the answer you are hoping for, but I can guarantee you that if there is an issue it isn't in Litchi's code. This is because Litchi never limits the altitude of the drone, so the limit is 100% caused by the DJI firmware.
Did you try a waypoint mission with DJI Go? Most likely you will have the same problem. It works in FPV/normal flying but not with the mission somehow. This would mean the bug is definitely in the DJI firmware."

Are they ignoring your observation that the outcome depended on whether Litchi imported the mission from Mission Hub or created it on the app, or did you not explain that to them?

Are they ignoring your observation that the outcome depended on whether Litchi imported the mission from Mission Hub or created it on the app, or did you not explain that to them?
Dear @sar104 , I did explain two ways that run the same mission and get two different results to Litchi support. I also share the links of AIR DATA for both, but Litchi still claim that is the fault of DJI code instead of Litchi coding.

It seems hopeless from Litchi and If I want to fly over 60 M in my unlock area and I shall plan my mission with Litchi App instead of Mission Hub.

Reactions: sar104
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60