DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO 4, version 4.1.18 problems

Hello from South Africa,

Here frustrations are exactly the same: IOS 11.2 and latest dji go 4. In flight the app crashed. Very scary. Got the mavic home.

Did 12 test runs with fixes from all over the net. Nothing worked.

Then, this morning read a post that suggested deleting video cash and switching off cash. Did 2 flights since. No issues.

Where does this leave me?

I think the only real update is wait to see what the 4.1.22 update brings ?

Same here. This is driving me crazy. I've had the mavic for 3 weeks and not been able to fly once because of app problems. First the drone would not connect to the app and now this checkbox problem. I thought dji was the leading brand. So angry right now.

I thought the overlapping issue was fixed a few weeks ago ? I am sure thy did a change and republished GO4 and people were told to remove the current version and download only from the apps store.

I thought the overlapping issue was fixed a few weeks ago ? I am sure thy did a change and republished GO4 and people were told to remove the current version and download only from the apps store.
I just
reinstalled from the App Store and still no different.

Last edited:
Tested the new firmware and I could remove the overlapping warning (Class C) by ticking the blue dot. I did not have to tick two additional tickboxes, but the message was away. I did not fly, as it is dark here now.

image2.png

Result after ticking the blue box and then "YES":
image1.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d