Which one do you prefer?

• Dji Go 4

Votes: 17 94.4%
  • Dji Pilot

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

MacPhersonCa1

Reactions
I was just wondering which app you folks used the most. I have the CS and would like to know which one worked best for different uses.

I use DJI GO 4 since I do not see the DJI Pilot software anywhere on the store. Could you tell me where to find it (android) and what are the differences with DJI GO 4

I use DJI GO 4 since I do not see the DJI Pilot software anywhere on the store. Could you tell me where to find it (android) and what are the differences with DJI GO 4
The differences(most obvious): no intelligent flight modes, less settings that can be adjusted, is a bit more confusing to the average person, no Skypixel, flight record, or editor, etc. Overall it is an extremely simplified Go 4 app.I think Dji called it a "professional app used for commercial applications". That is just a general comparison. And sorry for not answering your full question, I do not know where you would find it as it is already installed on my CS.

The differences(most obvious): no intelligent flight modes, less settings that can be adjusted, is a bit more confusing to the average person, no Skypixel, flight record, or editor, etc. Overall it is an extremely simplified Go 4 app.I think Dji called it a "professional app used for commercial applications". That is just a general comparison. And sorry for not answering your full question, I do not know where you would find it as it is already installed on my CS.

Pilot is still in beta. It was released early to provide local data mode, and many of its eventual features are missing.

From what I’ve read on these forums, some people would say that
DJI GO 4 is still in beta, as well.

Reactions: karlfife

Go to settings on in your CS, select Launch Programs, you will see DJI Go and DJI Go 4 on either one, tap the drop-down button. Chose DKI Pilot

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078