DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Trafcon

Reactions
I don't know if this has been discussed before and if it has I apologize. I would encourage others to ask DJI for this also. I don't know if it is my phone or I am too dense to find it but why when I go to the flight restriction information page on the DJI Go 4 does it not have an option for me to select my "current location" ? I know it knows where I am because it warns me when I am in a warning or restricted zone when I fly. It should be an easy add for the app to open the map in my current location or allow me to select a "current location button" rather than me going through the process of selecting a continent then region and typing in the city. Again I am sorry if this has been covered prior.

Just thought, did you allow the app to access your location when you installed it?

Seems like a closer to me, the other unanswerable question is whether DJI Go 4 will ever receive another update now that Fly is the supported App for all new drones.

Lockable yes, seeing as Go4 is never likely to be updated or used again for newer DJI models.
I was thinking it's pretty pointless at all since no replies relative were made at the time, but the follow up post 2 could be useful to some.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett