DJI Go App Signal Question

Discussion in 'Control Apps - DJI, Litchi, Autopilot, etc...' started by sha256, Feb 13, 2018.

1. sha256

sha256 New Member

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere (I can't seem to find an answer). Does anyone know what it means when either the HD or RC signal Icons blink? I ask because they seem to blink at various distances. Meaning I could be a mile or more out and have 4-5 bars but they could start blinking. This also happens at much closer ranges.

I recently added 3rd party antennas and just started to notice this. Everything seems to be fine and this was probably happening before the antenna mod but I thought I'd ask if anyone knows what this could mean.

Thanks.

2. Bunny Too

Bunny Too Moderator
    Staff Member

It means interference is being detected. Not enough to stop your flight but be paying attention. Page 46 in the manual.

#2 Bunny Too, Feb 13, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  3. Sparky1

Sparky1 Well-Known Member

Yeah mine does that all the time too. Even when it's literally over my head. I don't get it. Seems to fly fine though for a far distance while still blinking