DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go App Signal Question

sha256

Reactions
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere (I can't seem to find an answer). Does anyone know what it means when either the HD or RC signal Icons blink? I ask because they seem to blink at various distances. Meaning I could be a mile or more out and have 4-5 bars but they could start blinking. This also happens at much closer ranges.

I recently added 3rd party antennas and just started to notice this. Everything seems to be fine and this was probably happening before the antenna mod but I thought I'd ask if anyone knows what this could mean.

Thanks.

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere (I can't seem to find an answer). Does anyone know what it means when either the HD or RC signal Icons blink? I ask because they seem to blink at various distances. Meaning I could be a mile or more out and have 4-5 bars but they could start blinking. This also happens at much closer ranges.

I recently added 3rd party antennas and just started to notice this. Everything seems to be fine and this was probably happening before the antenna mod but I thought I'd ask if anyone knows what this could mean.

Thanks.
It means interference is being detected. Not enough to stop your flight but be paying attention. Page 46 in the manual.

Last edited:
Yeah mine does that all the time too. Even when it's literally over my head. I don't get it. Seems to fly fine though for a far distance while still blinking

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada