DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go or DJI Go 4

M4RK

Reactions
I'm still using DJI Go as I couldn't get on with the autofocus issue in DJI Go 4, despite the latter being the app intended for use with the Mavic.

What is everyone else using and what are the reasons for your choice?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I am using DJI Go 4, it was my first app and I am totally happy with it. No need to switch. (iOS)

As well I read that the new app focuses on newer devices like the Mavic.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

I switched to GO4 and don't see any issue with the auto-focus, seems to OK other than the constant beeps, but when at height I let it focus and engage A/E lock until I need to touch to focus again, which turns it off. At some point DJI will drop Mavic support in DJI-GO and you will be forced to switch, in the meantime GO4 will diverge more and more from GO as new updates are added to GO4.

Likewise. I ran both apps for about a month. Got sick of the folder duplication on my android phone. Two x DJI_Record, Cache Image and DJI Album folders. As GO4 had been running perfectly fine for me I no longer see any need for GO.

So yesterday did a clean install removing both and their entire folder tree. Reinstalled GO4 and things are neater for me.

Only trivial annoyance is Go4 seemingly forget my C button assignments and I have to keep re assigning them.

I am still using the regular Go app, mainly because it still has Art mode for the camera which I am already used to shooting with and also I have heard of connection issues and stability (crashes as times) with the Go 4 app.

I tried Go4 but still fly with Go app. I too don't want any teething issues when flying

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kzenoxx