DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO Software

gatoremt

Reactions
Has anyone ever had issues with the DJI GO app? I have had a problem where my max altitude will not update. I have gone 325ft high but it will not update it. I have synced it several times. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed. Still nothing. I have sent in a trouble report to DJI and they just have requested all the firmware info and told me to delete and re-install the app. But have not told me anything. I am using the android version on a Note 9

My flight data is not updating correctly. Look at the screenshots. You will see what I am talking about.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181027-182603.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-182603.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 188
  • Screenshot_20181027-182554.jpg
    Screenshot_20181027-182554.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 186
I hope that explains it a little better. I know it is not that big of an issue. I just like things to be correct. lol

I’m having the same problem with mine (max altitude) all my flight data seems ok but the max altitude stays at 0. Would be interested to see if you resolve this or if someone else can shed some light on it.

Reactions: gatoremt
When did you fly to 325 ft?
Is that flight showing or is the whole flight absent?
On 10/18 anf it never shows up on my main page of the flight record. But is on the history. See attached pictures above

This doesn't address your issue but are you using a phone, if so which one and which app? I'm asking because I haven't flown my drone yet, it arrives tomorrow.
Regards, Jack

How is the Note 9 working? I am using S9+, the Note 9 is a little bigger I think. You can't beat the screen and the ability to see in sunlight.
I really love my Note 9. The screen is really good flying the drone. I have to make sure I remember to turn the auto screen brightness off before flying. But I would highly recommend the phone. Although it is really not that much different than the 9+

Hi, I'm also using a Note9 and have to say it's worked brilliantly, before that I also used my Note8 for a short while, before upgrading my phone

The concerning for me regarding the max. altitude was that I saw on my app that it was recorded as 755.5ft, but I'd always set the max height in the software to 400ft, within the detailed flight data, this, however, shows a max. height of 397ft for couple of flights

I googled max. altitude in respect to the DJI Go app and I think the discrepancy is that the summary max. altitude is based on sea level, but the detailed flight data based on height from ground level

Hi, I'm also using a Note9 and have to say it's worked brilliantly, before that I also used my Note8 for a short while, before upgrading my phone

The concerning for me regarding the max. altitude was that I saw on my app that it was recorded as 755.5ft, but I'd always set the max height in the software to 400ft, within the detailed flight data, this, however, shows a max. height of 397ft for couple of flights

I googled max. altitude in respect to the DJI Go app and I think the discrepancy is that the summary max. altitude is based on sea level, but the detailed flight data based on height from ground level
That was it. I got to fly in the mountains of Georgia yesterday. I was at 4182 ft at Brasstown Bald. My flight hight is showing 4182 ft now. So this is all solved. Thanks for the info @Wibster

Attachments

• 20181112_172834.jpg
    20181112_172834.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Wibster
I've given up on the logs in the DJI go4 app. I purchased my MPP used and the serial number/email/flight logs are still tied to the original owners email/DJI account. It will log my flights under my log-on but he can still see mine and I can still see his. Really annoying how DJI locks a drone serial number to the original owners email/account for life!

So you meant what I'd call the scoreboard. I'm surprised nobody else mentioned it if it's common. Mine wasn't accurate since my P3A.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661