DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 APP Update

Dillon

Reactions
Has anyone updated the GO4 app on their Android device to V4.3.24
I wondered if there are any problems with this version before I go ahead and update ??

That version has been out since August 21. No static about it, except some squawk about the simulator having been removed.

Adds support for Android 64 bit. I would think all Androids for the last several years have 64 bit processors. Perhaps that will make it more stable?

All good here

I was under the assumption updates were automatic, or at least a notification popped up asking if you wanted to update.

I was under the assumption updates were automatic, or at least a notification popped up asking if you wanted to update.

Depends on if you have automatic updates enabled for the Play Store or not. I leave it off so I have a chance to read the update changelogs before hitting Update.

Reactions: Skywalker
I was ignoring the update prompt until I was sure it didn't mess with other stuff that's all.
I have now updated all seems good !!
Thanks Guys

I tried to update M2p and there’s no updates ? Is there a new update?

Just don't upgrade your phone to Android 10 until they get the GO4 app updated. It just crashes.

Just don't upgrade your phone to Android 10 until they get the GO4 app updated. It just crashes.
Oooouuu....I rely on my wife’s phone. Gonna have to get that tablet soon.

My Mavic Pro works great.
I haven't updated ANYTHING from DJI in well over a year.
I adhere to the old "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" method
:)

My Mavic Pro works great.
I haven't updated ANYTHING from DJI in well over a year.
I adhere to the old "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" method
:)

And there in lies the issue. As well as the advertised big new features in a firmware or app release there’s always a number of tweaks to the code to fix minor bugs, improve efficiency etc.

I understand peoples reason for not updating but over time those little tweaks can add up to a significantly more robust device.

Reactions: BerndM

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robqwe