DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Go4

Suren

Reactions
Hey Guys, Does anyone know how to sideload the go4 app onto an iPhone. I was using the super impactor tool but today it just seems to have stopped working, cydia impactor works but it loads the app with the same name as the Dji app which means I cannot have the normal app and the hacked fcc app on my iPhone. Any assistance would be appreciated.

Super Impactor has been broken for a couple of days now.
Yup, I tried again just now and nothing, sent them a tweet and no answer from them. I have tried a few other options just because I need the app renamed but nothing else works except Cydia impactor

i can't get cydia to work... always you're not allowed to perform this operation
With using cydia impactor you need to disable 2 factor authentication in your icloud settings, if you have no option to disable this then you will see an option in your icloud account settings to generate a password for your app, just type in the name of the app, copy that same password and enter that into Cydia.

With using cydia impactor you need to disable 2 factor authentication in your icloud settings, if you have no option to disable this then you will see an option in your icloud account settings to generate a password for your app, just type in the name of the app, copy that same password and enter that into Cydia.
That means that you set the label as dji go 4?

Thanks Suren, but unfortunately my many years as software developer don't help me into getting cydia impactor to work. I was actually asking if the label that you choose for the app specific password (on the appleid page) was important or not. I've now made an app specific password for the label "dji go 4", but that doesn't do anything. Superimpactor was the only thing working for me, cydia impactor keeps on crashing, no clue what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks Suren, but unfortunately my many years as software developer don't help me into getting cydia impactor to work. I was actually asking if the label that you choose for the app specific password (on the appleid page) was important or not. I've now made an app specific password for the label "dji go 4", but that doesn't do anything. Superimpactor was the only thing working for me, cydia impactor keeps on crashing, no clue what I'm doing wrong.
Not sure why it is not working for you, I use the same method and it works but you have to ensure you do not have the original file on your phone else it wont copy because it sees 2 files with the same name, delete the original go4 app if you have it and try again.

Just an update for those interested, if you are sideloading an ipa file with cydia impactor because super impactor does not work there is a workaround to resigning the app every 7 days using anti-revoke, this is like a vpn and stops apple from causing the certificates of sideloaded apps from expiring. I loaded an app last Saturday and today it still work.
Download and Install AntiRevoke for iOS on iPhone/iPad [No JailBreak]

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjauuu