DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji goggles and Dji go app at the same time?

Flatfour

Reactions
Hi,

I have bought some goggles and the connect and seem to work OK. What I have noticed though is that the DJI go 4 app says "Disconnected" and is in red when I look on my phone screen.

The controller says ready to fly but I chose not to.

Disconnected the goggles and flew the drone with the app and controller.

Is this normal behaviour with the goggles and the app i. e does the app disconnect when you use the goggles?

Thanks

Ff

Mavic Air will only support one device at a time. I set up for flight with DJI GO then take off and hover - when preflight checks are completed I swap the cable and plug in the goggles. Not ideal I'd agree, as you lose access to maps and aircraft settings but it does work. Mavic Pro supports multiple devices so you can use phone for maps etc and goggles for FPV at the same time.

Mavic Air will only support one device at a time. I set up for flight with DJI GO then take off and hover - when preflight checks are completed I swap the cable and plug in the goggles. Not ideal I'd agree, as you lose access to maps and aircraft settings but it does work. Mavic Pro supports multiple devices so you can use phone for maps etc and goggles for FPV at the same time.
I had same problem on M2P so I just stayed close by but I will try starting app last and give an update

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk