DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles Mavic Sling Bag

micromarco

Reactions
I know, people (including myself) always try to find alternatives. This case the suggested Vanguard and Lowepro vs stock DJI bag but can anyone who has bought one give us any thoughts/opinion.

I recently purchased one. It's ok......houses goggle very well, but I wouldn't tote my Mavic on the other side......maybe I should fool with it more. I do like it for the goggles, but I still use the bag that came with the fly more package for the Mav

It is OK for storing the goggles. In order to make them fit goggles and headband must be separated. If the Mavic is added, the bag looks very thick and ungainly. If you already use a backpack for the Mavic, than this is another, separate item to carry...

I am toying with the idea of getting an aftermarket bag (the one with the red rim) for the goggles and throw that into the big backpack I use when I go flying (I already have the red rim boxes for Mavic and RC and am happy with them)

I know, people (including myself) always try to find alternatives. This case the suggested Vanguard and Lowepro vs stock DJI bag but can anyone who has bought one give us any thoughts/opinion.
I got it, and it holds the Mavic FlyMore and the goggles and some additional stuff very well.

Reactions: Fahr
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78