DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GOGGLES REVIEW! All you need to know!

Should come with some camouflage so that you can't be spotted looking like a bit of a £@%%¥ with that get up on. I'm waiting for 6th gen which projects an image onto the inside of your glasses, so that no one can even tell you're using them.

I'm sure within a couple of weeks there'll be some skins for these on Amazon, that make it look skin coloured.

L.E.O.: Excuse me sir, are you wearing....
Me: No officer, I just have a hyper-active thyroid!

Reactions: HeavensAbove
Can you use the goggles and have a tablet or iPhone connected to controller at the same time? will you have use of the functions on both at the same time?

Honestly not to impressed with the size or price. Was hoping to be a little more sleak like a fat shark and around 350 US price range. But we will keep our eyes on it cause we are definitely interested in FPV

Reactions: nomakase
Can you use the goggles and have a tablet or iPhone connected to controller at the same time? will you have use of the functions on both at the same time?

For Mavic, yes, because the goggles connect wirelessly direct to the aircraft.

For anything else, if you connect via HDMI then you only have the camera view in the goggles with no function controls from the goggles, or if the aircraft allows USB connection then the goggles replace the phone/tablet so it is one or the other, not both..

im not convinced these will be better than litchi in VR mode with a VR headset for a fraction of the cost

Reactions: nomakase

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS