DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Goggles with mavic pro video range

johnsctt78

Reactions
hi guys
with the dji goggles and the mavic pro, how is the goggles video range?so to say how far could i go with a good video signal

Last edited:
hi guys
with the dji goggles and the mavic pro, how is the goggles video range?so to say how far could i go with a good video signal
I have this configuration (Mavic Pro, DJI googles) now and have never been able to get past 2 km before the video signal is too corrupted to fly using the goggles. Even with the lower 720p. I have a theory that since all my distance flights so far have been off of my balcony and cross a set of high voltage lines about 300 meters out, that somehow the HV lines are interfering with the signal. Once the summer comes and I fly up north with no hydro lines I will be able to better evaluate the range of the goggles.

Reactions: johnsctt78
Are the goggles worth the money? Also, what would he a good non DJI alternative? If there is any.

yes im having a blast with them, i have the white dji goggles with a mavic pro, so much fun flying with them,deff worth the money, i bought mine refirbished thru verydrone, 279.00 have not had any issues at all, now im doing long distance flights with them on,i do sit in a lawn chair tho so i dont fall on my rear end lol

Reactions: PaulRC
Are the goggles worth the money? Also, what would he a good non DJI alternative? If there is any.
I personally waited until the goggles came out before buying my MP. I've had zero issues with them and they provide the immersive type of experience I was looking for when I got into the hobby. Not sure of alternatives or if other devices like FatShark would work with the DJI rig. Sure others can contribute on that question.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54