DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI has awesome Customer service (Drone won't hover)

Beej75

Reactions
I'm in Australia and recently sent off my drone to DJI as it would not hold position (it would drift and rotate on its axis with out warning). They have fixed issue free of charge and are sending it back. They communicated with me almost daily and kept me up to date. For once in this crazy world a large company actually looked after it's customers.

I'm in Australia and recently sent off my drone to DJI as it would not hold position (it would drift and rotate on its axis with out warning). They have fixed issue free of charge and are sending it back. They communicated with me almost daily and kept me up to date. For once in this crazy world a large company actually looked after it's customers.

I think that is literally the first time anyone has ever said their customer service was good, much less awesome. Maybe they're finally stepping up in that area?

Reactions: Beej75 and WAXMAN
Care to elaborate on what was wrong and what DJI fixed? Did they return to you the identical MA you sent in? (same serial #)

It might be an Australia thing. I belong to many forums surrounding high-end electronics and camera forums and everyone except Australians seems to have poor customer service haha.

I (located in Belgium) have very good experience with the DJI helpdesk as well. Quick turnaround and good follow up.

Care to elaborate on what was wrong and what DJI fixed? Did they return to you the identical MA you sent in? (same serial #)
I'm in Australia and just had amazing customer service. Drone would rotate on its axis without warning. Sent it away and it had a faulty left joy stick (I'd crashed it a few times so thought I might had stuffed it) they replace the controller for free and sent it back. Best of all they were in constant contact with me. It was great to see such a large company actually excel at CS which is fast dwindling I feel.

It might be an Australia thing. I belong to many forums surrounding high-end electronics and camera forums and everyone except Australians seems to have poor customer service haha.
I'm in Australia and just had amazing customer service. Drone would rotate on its axis without warning. Sent it away and it had a faulty left joy stick (I'd crashed it a few times so thought I might had stuffed it) they replace the controller for free and sent it back. Best of all they were in constant contact with me. It was great to see such a large company actually excel at CS which is fast dwindling I feel.

I must say I’ve always had really good customer service experience with DJI over email. They aren’t fast but they are very helpful.

I would say this, usually the people who complain of bad service is because the pilot made a fatal error and recent bought the drone and because it's pilot error, DJI will not provide a new drone and they complained about it. If it's DJI fault because the drone malfunction, they will replace it without any issue.

I would say this, usually the people who complain of bad service is because the pilot made a fatal error and recent bought the drone and because it's pilot error, DJI will not provide a new drone and they complained about it. If it's DJI fault because the drone malfunction, they will replace it without any issue.

Well, I just lost a drone due to pilot error and I am still really pleased with their support! Now my son... not so pleased I am with him!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
56cbr600rr