DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI has raised the Mini price

phantomi

Reactions
Now Mavic Mini Fly more combo is 799 and the base kit 599 @ DJI store.

Our mini prices have remained the same ($399 for standard, $499 for FMC), and we have plenty in stock!
DJI has delayed shipping of 10-15 days on the FMC, we have plenty in-stock and it ships TODAY!

Reactions: Beckty and zeusfl
Our mini prices have remained the same ($399 for standard, $499 for FMC), and we have plenty in stock!
DJI has delayed shipping of 10-15 days on the FMC, we have plenty in-stock and it ships TODAY!

Do you ship to Germany? How are your experience on that?

Do you ship to Germany? How are your experience on that?
We do ship to Germany. Internationally, we have been using UPS as they are the easiest/most consistent international shipper for us. Happy to send one your way! Link to purchase is below. We also have the Standard Mavic Mini, if you are not interested in the Fly More Combo, but we highly recommend the fly more combo, mainly for the extra batteries!

Last edited:
Thanks for your respond
How are your experiences with the customs in Germany? Since it is a FCC Version..
We're not aware of any issues that would get in the way. But I just checked, and we have not shipped any Mavic Minis to Germany specifically. We have shipped to Spain, Italy and the UK recently and have not experienced any issues.

I apologize, we are unfamiliar with the specific rules regarding Germany, but do not foresee any issues.

Right , so me either , i want to order an FCC version of MM , do i ll get customs issue from my country ? (FRANCE)
Unfortunately we cannot speak to your exact situation, but again, we have not had any issues shipping to European countries thus far. We have shipped many to the UK, Spain and Italy and have not had any issues. Since they have been shipping since November 11th, we would certainly know by now if they were being held by customs.

What will Happen If the device will be held by customs? Would you give a refund in those cases?

What will Happen If the device will be held by customs? Would you give a refund in those cases?
We would refund the money if we physically receive the unit back. But we have no idea what happens if the device is held by customs, as this has not happened to us yet.

When I discovered that DJI was not going to be able to ship my MM until after Christmas, I canceled the order and bought one from Florida Drone Supply. It arrived yesterday.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman