DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI have given me a credit!

The DJI store in OZ is a rip as they charge so much for the DHL couriers they use

I am more interested in hearing the audio file for " Wow Wow Wa Wee Wa!"

I can't help but wonder what that actually sounds like - ;)

Reactions: Squidinc
I have all you guys beat! Although this credit was from the last 2 drone purchases.
Will put this credit towards the next or use it for some accessories. ?
563CCE9E-1F32-4875-B6A8-2325DD2FB803.jpeg

I have all you guys beat! Although this credit was from the last 2 drone purchases.
Will put this credit towards the next or use it for some accessories. ?
View attachment 112971
Why not put that towards an Osmo Action camera. I love mine. Although it is selling for $250 at Best Buy.

Reactions: Drone Master
and i thought my £5.82 was doing well;););)

Why not put that towards an Osmo Action camera. I love mine. Although it is selling for $250 at Best Buy.
I already own 3 Go Pros, so don’t need the action cam. I have interest in the Osmo 4 Mobile that sells for $150.00. I have a IPhone 11 Pro Max, so the pair should make for great videos. Still thinking about it.

I already own 3 Go Pros, so don’t need the action cam. I have interest in the Osmo 4 Mobile that sells for $150.00. I have a IPhone 11 Pro Max, so the pair should make for great videos. Still thinking about it.
I hope DJI got it right this time finally. I bought the DJI Osmo Mobil 2, then they came out with the 3 and now the 4. I find myself using mine very little. The iPhone video is 4K (have the same phone iPhone 11 Pro Max). It does not have great stabilization. I tried to sell the Osmo Mobil 2 on e-bay, and finally sold it, only to be forced to return the money because the buyer simply was too dumb to understand how to pair it with the phone through the MiMo app.He claimed it didn't;'t work but when I got it back it worked fine. I refunded the $ and got the Mobile back and never use it.

My DJI Credit
Available Credit
USD $2.77
Available Soon
USD $0.00
Total
USD $2.77

I am more interested in hearing the audio file for " Wow Wow Wa Wee Wa!"

I can't help but wonder what that actually sounds like - ;)
YouTube search for "Borat" should be close enough ;)

Reactions: zeusfl
IMHO- I think DJI uses this as a gimmick to keep sending us e-mails.
Not really, They are just trying to enhance sales from the store for the ones who in time the credit adds up the more you buy thru the DJI store. As you may notice it is my remaining balance. I did have over a $300 credit at one point on that account. I used some of it for another M2 Battery. I have another account with a $33.00 credit in it as well. When you buy from other vendors, you do not earn the credits.

Reactions: zeusfl
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661