DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI log viewer

Derek Elliott

Reactions
OK I have spent quite a few hours trying to get my flight logs on my PC cant do it at all with DJI assistant heathy drones some luck but I finally got my flight data on with DJI log viewer not that I need my flight data at the moment but I might do in the future. My question how do I upload the log viewer details to this forum if ever I need to

Attachments

• DJIFlightRecord_2017-10-29_[10-47-57].txt
    637.4 KB · Views: 68
Attaching the TXT flight log like you did above is good enough. Those people who would like to view the log will download that file and convert it with the log viewer of their choice.

Thanks for your reply i quite often see threads where someone has lost there drones and they are asked to post a flight log i have clicked on their attachment and was taken to the Dji log viewer where i could see the map and all their fight data that is what i wanted to achieve but what i get is the garbled symbols

Thanks for your reply i quite often see threads where someone has lost there drones and they are asked to post a flight log i have clicked on their attachment and was taken to the Dji log viewer where i could see the map and all their fight data that is what i wanted to achieve but what i get is the garbled symbols

The two common converters that you have probably seen are not DJI sites.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Airdata UAV - Flight Data Analysis for Drones

what i get is the garbled symbols
That's what you'll see if you open and view the TXT file.

You can find a complete list of commonly used flight log tools here. Those are the tools that will allow you to translate that garbled mess into something usable.

My problem is i can see all the data in DJI log viewer no problem but i cannot export the flight data to say this forum without it being scrambled i have read other peoples flight data by clicking the link in their threads that is what i am trying to do?

My problem is i can see all the data in DJI log viewer no problem but i cannot export the flight data to say this forum without it being scrambled i have read other peoples flight data by clicking the link in their threads that is what i am trying to do?

You don't export it to this forum. Once you have the data in the viewer, simply share the URL for that webpage.

It's best to always share a link that includes the option to download the TXT file (or just attach the TXT file like you did above). That way people can convert the TXT file using the flight log tool of their choice.

Reactions: sar104
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman