DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI makes the ultimate bag-who’d have thought!

The Camera Guy

Reactions
DJI Sling Bag for Mavic Pro and Goggles CP.PT.000879 B&H Photo

I just got this in the courier this morning from B&H. $79.95 USD. I couldn’t wait to see what it holds.

It holds my Mavic, controller, 3 batteries(one in the Mavic), the ThunderDrone iPad holder, an iPad, extra props, car charger, and the cables you might require.

It slings over your shoulder, so you feel no weight when walking or hiking.

It can also carry the goggles if you want, but you would have to remove the ThunderDrone iPad holder.

Best money I’ve spent on a drone back.

Uah, looks so ugly in my opinion. I love my Fly More Combo bag (Mavic Shoulder Bag) instead. Maybe you can't fit that much in there (but 4 batteries work, one in the drone, two outside in each net, and one above the controller – fits perfectly) but I need something to drink and a powerbank for my phone so I use another bag anyway.

DJI Sling Bag for Mavic Pro and Goggles CP.PT.000879 B&H Photo

I just got this in the courier this morning from B&H. $79.95 USD. I couldn’t wait to see what it holds.

It holds my Mavic, controller, 3 batteries(one in the Mavic), the ThunderDrone iPad holder, an iPad, extra props, car charger, and the cables you might require.

It slings over your shoulder, so you feel no weight when walking or hiking.

It can also carry the goggles if you want, but you would have to remove the ThunderDrone iPad holder.

Best money I’ve spent on a drone back.
Nice, I had never seen that bag. Must have come out around the time of the goggles.

Looks great. I have a GPC hard case and the original Mavic combo bag which I don't use. It's good for bike rides. Plus it doesn't draw attention (stealth). :)

Reactions: Jezread
I like it because it feels light and compact, but holds a ton. It also,doesn’t look like anything. Doesn’t draw much attention.

Thanks for the likes. Means a lot

I'm interested in this bag. Currently use a LowePro Tahoe backpack, but it's not big enough for my goggles too. Can you post some better pics of the bag. Something to give a better idea of the size. The stock photos on BH site aren't the most helpful. Thanks.

I'm interested in this bag. Currently use a LowePro Tahoe backpack, but it's not big enough for my goggles too. Can you post some better pics of the bag. Something to give a better idea of the size. The stock photos on BH site aren't the most helpful. Thanks.
I can’t do anything until the weekend, I’m back to back meeting and jobs until then. I hope someone else can jump in. Check the DJI website. Could be there too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661