DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2, Phantom 5?

Dejongdude38

Reactions
Do you guys think that DJI will release the Mavic 2 alongside of the Phantom 5? I am trying to decide to wait for the Mavic 2 or not? I would need it BY the end of October. Will I even have enough time to buy it?Thoughts? (I am asking if it will launch with the phantom 5 bc I heard news that the release date for the P5 is September 15th)

Go ahead and buy the Mavic now and get it set up and used to flying it. Every time you buy anything there is always upgrades that come out later. If it does the Mavic 1 will still be new enough that you could sell it and recover most of your money. If the Mavic 2 does become reality it cant be much better and I'm sure the price will be higher.;)

With alll the laws in place, i doubt they will be producing many more phantoms or Mavics and start building racers, and more professional units, my guess. I'm sure their sales are way down considering laws are getting so strict..Canada sales are down big time

Mavic 2 will be at least a year away.

What confirmed features will this mythical mavic 2 have that'll make it worth waiting for then?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BLEKOK