DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3 Launch Event And Order Status!

I placed my order 11-4-21 at 7:14 pm Pacific during the live event directly from DJI. Shipping label was created but it hasn't moved yet. I always enjoy watching hundreds of others who got theirs at Best Buy, Amazon, B&H Photo, etc. doing reviews on YouTube for weeks while I wait for my DJI products to arrive.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211106-173356_DJI Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211106-173356_DJI Store.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20211106-173356_DJI Store.jpg
    Screenshot_20211106-173356_DJI Store.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 9
I placed my order 11-4-21 at 7:14 pm Pacific during the live event directly from DJI. Shipping label was created but it hasn't moved yet. I always enjoy watching hundreds of others who got theirs at Best Buy, Amazon, B&H Photo, etc. doing reviews on YouTube for weeks while I wait for my DJI products to arrive.
I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered mine about the same time, shipping label created, no movement from that point. Hopefully, we'll be surprised with a box at our door come monday or tuesday. Good luck and happy flying.

Reactions: Acees40love
I have flown with a phone, a tablet (9.9" iPad), and most recently the SC. In my opinion, the SC is far from the perfect controller. I have had 2 out of warranty repairs, the screen is relatively small, and the range seems lower than the stock controller. It absolutely is the simplest and quickest to start a flight though. Even before I saw the new SC price, I was considering going back to the iPad or even my new 6.7" phone.
I have the SC and I find myself not using it because of the tiny screen. I do like that it's all in one so there are no components to connect like attaching a tablet to a regular controller. If the SC was 8-9" it would be my goto controller. I have used the HDMI port and used a tripod mounted 15.6" monitor with it though and that setup is nice but lots of components to carry and set up.

Wow that is strange. I ordered mine on DJI after you and it's already showing shipped and UPS has it enroute. It's moved along and it's now at a hub 20 miles away waiting for monday to deliver. Hopefully it's just an update problem and you get your drone Monday!

Order shipped today! Ordered last night... tracking says check back tomorrow for estimated delivery date... drone, flymore and tablet holder shipped via UPS and one battery shipped via DHL

Update at 9:32pm, UPS now showing the Mavic 3 fly more will deliver Monday

View attachment 137827
I bought the Fly More combo, but I'm not ready to fork over another $200 to get a 4th battery. I will trade up later. MA2 is going up for sale when I find out the Market Value before the price drops.

I bought the Fly More combo, but I'm not ready to fork over another $200 to get a 4th battery. I will trade up later. MA2 is going up for sale when I find out the Market Value before the price drops.
Just curious, why do you need 4 batteries? you will fly more than 2 hours straight?

Reactions: Beamie
I don't need four batteries, but @Nimravus ordered that 4th battery. Go figure. Some people probably do need/want it.
Yes, I have a need for a 4th battery. I do remote drone flying for 1-2 hours at a time. I don't like "quick" chargers and typically use the stock charging hub that charges sequentially. With some of the reviews putting the flight time to 25-30 min, I'd rather have the 4th battery "just in case" rather than risk losing flight time after the 3rd battery. It's just a personal preference. The price is a bit steep though...

Just sticking this thread here for the release of the M3.
Thread will open on the 4th, Actual launch time is set for 10:00 PM EDT, 11/4/2021 in the US for the DJI Mavic 3 Series. A Live event Link will also be posted here at the time of launch.
Good luck everyone! Let us know what you have decided to order or purchase, from where and shipping status, to finally received and flying! Thumbswayup
It would be recommended that you keep your post updated so that we can all get a idea of shipping times considering the possibility of delays and, or shortages of the M3.
Hopefully, there will be no issues with delivery. Good Luck with your purchase! :)

More reports of flying sharks eating cameras

*sigh*…Went to BB all set to buy a Mini 2…walked out with an M3 Fly More package. I swore I wouldn’t get one of these…I was weak. It was $3242.09, something will have to go.
I am proud of you. I knew you would come around. Many others will come around like you and spend $3,242 like it was nothing. Christmas is around the corner. People should get their Christmas gifts ahead of time and get in line and buy their Mavic 3. See you in the friendly skies of Key West, Florida!

Ordered the M3 Cine, the status shows that the item has shipped, however, don't have the FedEx tracking number yet, out the door with tax (California, USA) $5486.40, ordered from the DJI Website on the release date, item shipped on the 5thCine.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered mine about the same time, shipping label created, no movement from that point. Hopefully, we'll be surprised with a box at our door come monday or tuesday. Good luck and happy flying.
Same boat here! I was refreshing the page during the event and place it just after they added it to the site. Got a 'shipped' message but Fedex HK hasn't picked it up yet! :)

Reactions: Acees40love
I bought the Tripltek 8 Pro and it’s comparable in price I think. I received it yesterday and it’s a solid rugged 8” android tablet. I’m hoping there won’t be any compatibility issues with the M3. UPS shows the M3 is 20 miles away at the UPS hub and should deliver Monday morning so I’ll find out.

The battery shipped from China and the M3 shipped from within the states so it’s great to see DJI was able to get a supply of them in the states before the holidays.
Lucky you! The RC Pro SC is sold out now. I want one! I plan to order the Fly More M3 next week.

How much did you pay for your Fly More including the SC? Did you pay for DJI Care Refresh or what is your plan for insurance for your M3?
The total was $4267 without DJI refresh. I’ve had the Mavic pro and then the M2 but never had a SC so I thought I’d try it out. I still wanted the standard remote because I am unsure of the ability to run 3rd part apps like Drone Deploy, Pix4D, etc.
I am going to compare some hull coverage options from my homeowners ins, business ins and the DJI. I want to make sure that either homeowners or business ins will not have some hidden clauses that won’t cover replacement. And I wouldn’t ever want to pay a premium increase due to a claim….
My order still has not shipped as of this morning. DJI site says shipped but FedEx still shows pending. Man I wish it would hurry up and get in the air already lol

Reactions: PetitFrereArmada
Wow that is strange. I ordered mine on DJI after you and it's already showing shipped and UPS has it enroute. It's moved along and it's now at a hub 20 miles away waiting for monday to deliver. Hopefully it's just an update problem and you get your drone Monday!
Congrats!! That’s great news! Hope you get it and be in the air asap!! You are one of the few lucky ones it seems. I thought I read from the DJI forum that ordering over 2 batteries can cause a shipping delay but am unsure if I’m remembering correctly.

Same boat here! I was refreshing the page during the event and place it just after they added it to the site. Got a 'shipped' message but Fedex HK hasn't picked it up yet! :)
I've been through this many times with new product releases from DJI. They create a label and provide a tracking number so you think it's on it's way fast then FedEx screws around like always and takes weeks bumbling and stumbling to get around to delivering it. Everyone should get comfy and find something to keep their minds occupied because their M3 ain't getting here anytime soon, trust me.

Reactions: TeddyBozeman
I've been through this many times with new product releases from DJI. They create a label and provide a tracking number so you think it's on it's way fast then FedEx screws around like always and takes weeks bumbling and stumbling to get around to delivering it. Everyone should get comfy and find something to keep their minds occupied because their M3 ain't getting here anytime soon, trust me.
Yep. Always happens to me with FedEx for some reason

Reactions: TeddyBozeman
I just ordered my Mavic 3 Fly More Combo. I paid $3,230.69. Time to sit back now and wait forever like others.
IKjNiNs.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jordy