DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI mavic 3 rumors

There's no expected release date. Based on the longevity of the Mavic Pro, I'm guessing we won't see a Mavic 3 until at least 2021.

Mavic or Phantom I want an interchangeable camera!! DJI can make a fortune with accessories if they release a really strong platform and a number of consumer/pro/thermal cameras of varying price. Please!!!!

1549592870742.png

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I think they really missed an opportunity not having interchangeable camera/gimbals on the Mavic 2 since you can swap out cameras with disassembly. I for one, would have bought a zoom gimbal and camera to swap out with the Mavic 2 Pro assembly. It would have been a money maker.
They are interchangable.

They are interchangable.
Only with taking it apart, I'm talking a simple sliding in of interchangeable parts. I realize they can be swapped out with unscrewing and changing connectors. It's the reason it would have been easy to make slide in parts and an easy connection without disassembly.

Only with taking it apart, I'm talking a simple sliding in of interchangeable parts. I realize they can be swapped out with unscrewing and changing connectors. It's the reason it would have been easy to make slide in parts and an easy connection without disassembly.
I'd buy more from DJI if they took this approach. Every model seems to have different batteries, chargers and controllers among other things & that keeps me from making a new purchase. Even my Crystal Sky monitor requires a different charger than what came with my MP.

Reactions: Point Zero
Changing cameras on an M2 is about the easiest DJI could make it while still keeping things light weight and compact. The quick change rings on the Inspires add height and weight to the assemblies.

Reactions: mereflyer
Well I'm not jumping on a Mav-2 being I have a MP that does what I need but yeah, it's probably too early to try to start a conversation on a Mav-3. You can still dream though.

I would be extremely excited for a Mavic Air Pro still under 900 grams.

with the hasselblad camera from osmo pocket, video/hyperlapse and the eagerly awaited trace 2.0 like Mavic 2.

Don't care much about the zoom feature but I'm betting DJI will launch a new Mavic Air 2 Pro and Zoom instead of just updating the freaking app.

25 to 27 minutes of flight on a bigger battery would do wonders too!

What do you guys think?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78