DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic - active track on a road cyclist!

Not trying to get too personal, but exactly how does one afford to take a 6-month break from life's other responsibilities? I.e. Work, income, family, etc? I'd love to do what you're doing, but fear life has me chained to the floor.

More coming soon - starting a 6 month trip through Europe, New Zealand, and Indonesia!

Thats great - this will be a fun one to watch!

Not trying to get too personal, but exactly how does one afford to take a 6-month break from life's other responsibilities? I.e. Work, income, family, etc? I'd love to do what you're doing, but fear life has me chained to the floor.

A combination of no family/bills pinning us down, and being able to earn a little through online tutoring whilst I'm away. Oh, and an irresponsible attitude towards my savings and the future ;-).

Seriously though, the Mavic is the only thing which we aren't doing on a tight budget - just couldn't resist it! We'll be staying with friends and family, borrowing cars, camping, anything to save money.

Reactions: Rdenton88
What an awesome way to document something which will probably be an experience for life for you.
Looking forward to seeing more videos.

/Thor

Reactions: Niiik

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki