DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2 Pre-Order Special

Well looks like I am on the list-Fly more + a landing pad. Not paying sales tax is always nice.
—-
I know better than be an alpha tester... But I want to believe that the sdk will be released soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: pelagic_one
Earlier in the day I was said to be “drinking the Kool Aid” and now I find myself following along with the flock of sheep. Yep, I placed my bundle order too. Let the beta-testing continue...

At least there’ll be fewer fly-aways posted in this MA2 section. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Matto1981
Too bad this is not such a great deal for Canadians :( DJI direct offers free shipping and no tax.

This offer seems almost too good to be true. Will the case ship with the quad?

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to give you a heads up that we are offering an exclusive pre-order special for the DJI Mavic Air 2 release.
Pre-Order the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo through Empire Drone and receive a free GPC Case ($109 Value)!

Everything you need to up your game AND protect your drone. Offer ends 5/6/2020.
DJI Mavic Air 2 Pre-Order Special | Empire Drone Company
View attachment 100127

Best,
Sean

SEAN FALCONER
Co-Founder | Empire Drone Company LLC

office: (315)-743-4285 ext. 101
direct: (315)-592-2271
www.empiredroneco.com
14 Canalview Mall, Fulton, NY 13069
Instagram | Twitter | Facebook | LinkedIn

Hey Everyone,

What a huge response! We just sold out of our pre-order stock and unfortunately have to end this deal early. Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered!
We will be shipping the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo and GPC together as close to the DJI release date as possible in the order your order was received. You will be sent an email with tracking info when the package ships.

If you missed out on this early deal don't worry! We'll be putting together a post-release bundle. I'll update the thread when it is available.
As always, if you have any questions please reach out to us at [email protected]

Happy Flying!

SEAN FALCONER

www.empiredroneco.com

Hey Everyone,

What a huge response! We just sold out of our pre-order stock and unfortunately have to end this deal early. Thank you to everyone who pre-ordered!
We will be shipping the DJI Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo and GPC together as close to the DJI release date as possible in the order your order was received. You will be sent an email with tracking info when the package ships.

If you missed out on this early deal don't worry! We'll be putting together a post-release bundle. I'll update the thread when it is available.
As always, if you have any questions please reach out to us at [email protected]

Happy Flying!

SEAN FALCONER

www.empiredroneco.com
Thanks for the terrific deal Sean ?

Do you have to have a promo code to get the case? I don't see anything on your site saying the case is included with the Fly More pre order

Do you have to have a promo code to get the case? I don't see anything on your site saying the case is included with the Fly More pre order

"We just sold out of our pre-order stock and unfortunately have to end this deal early."

The deal is over for now.

You gotta wait for the next one they announce. See 3 posts up ^^^

Reactions: dawgpilot
Thanks,
I had almost pulled the trigger on my order and popped back on here to ask. Didn't see the other posts. I appreciate you bringing it to my attention. I guess now is the time to watch for initial perceptions and wait for post launch deals!

Spoke with a guy at Empire today and as they previously commented the dates are pretty fluid at this point.

He informed me that as of Friday, they spoke with DJI and were told that the distributors should have inventory around May 15th. He speculated that if that is the case they should be able to start shipping somewhere around May 18th.

Just thought I would relay my conversation to the community. Don't take our conversation as anything more than an educated guess, only time will tell when we get our hands on one!

Reactions: nencmeister
Any update with empire if they received inventory yet? or is it still may 15th?
I know when I spoke to them yesterday they had shipping info and their order was in route to them. When they will get it and in turn ship out to us, I don't know. Hopefully asap!

Reactions: flyhigh2
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whathesaid