DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2 Pre-Order Special

I know when I spoke to them yesterday they had shipping info and their order was in route to them. When they will get it and in turn ship out to us, I don't know. Hopefully asap!

sounds like we may receive it at the end of next week! crossing fingers. I guess its worth it for the free GPC case!

Reactions: Zee_Bass
sounds like we may receive it at the end of next week! crossing fingers. I guess its worth it for the free GPC case!
For sure it's worth it for the case!

Edit: Update from another post of mine.

Just spoke with Empire again. They told me they expect to start shipping mid to late next week! Waiting on their shipments to arrive so they can ship them to us!

Hopefully by the time it arrives here we'll be having some better, more drone friendly weather!

Expecting some really low temps. over the weekend going into next week!!

Hopefully by the time it arrives here we'll be having some better, more drone friendly weather!

Expecting some really low temps. over the weekend going into next week!!

We are experiencing record highs. The bad news is that it's so sunny out and I don't have a drone yet. The good news is that it's pretty windy and I probably wouldn't fly anyways.

I canceled my order yesterday so they should have one of those deals hanging around lol.

Call em!
I wonder how many people have canceled there order with Empire because they didn't want to wait till next week and wanted shipment and tracking right away.

I wonder how many people have canceled there order with Empire because they didn't want to wait till next week and wanted shipment and tracking right away.
I cancelled with DJI and ordered from Empire so I could get the free case. Ordering from Best Buy would have cost me around $70 additional in taxes and no case.

I mainly canceled because I got a $100 discount from Bestbuy, so deal wise it was a wash and it came down to whoever shipped first.

Hoping empiredrone reopens the deal
We'll put something together once we get through our first batch of shipping. Don't want to overpromise and under deliver!

Greetings!

Do we have any news on these pre-orders?

Strangely a lot of people doing just regular orders from other vendors have either already received their units or have confirmed shipping notices and delivery dates.

It sure would be good to get a definitive update.

Thank you.

Greetings!

Strangely a lot of people doing just regular orders from other vendors have either already received their units or have confirmed shipping notices and delivery dates.

Thank you.
I just got email from them saying they are waiting for shipment from DJI and hope to ship later this week. I'll give them till End of week to send shipping info, then I'll move on.

We'll put something together once we get through our first batch of shipping. Don't want to overpromise and under deliver!
I am still very appreciative of the pre-order offer and yes, the GPC case bonus made me join the eager masses. I told friends last week there was no way I was ordering a MA2, but Empire Drone‘s offer was hard to resist.

So do I get the FedEx upgrade as brownie points!? ;)

Greetings!

Thank you.
Hey Everyone,

We are waiting on our first batches from GPC and DJI to arrive. We are just as excited as you all to get this great bundle shipped out. When we last spoke to GPC we were told the cases are due towards the end of this week/early next week. We are expecting a similar timeline for the Mavic Air 2 arrival.

DJI tends to work from biggest to smallest when it comes to fulfilling dealer orders. Huge distributors like Best Buy and Drone Nerds get the first batches and then everyone else. I am hopeful the free GPC Case is enough to lighten the sting of not receiving the drone as quickly as other folks.

If you need to, we issue 100% refunds on all pre-order items. Just let me know!

Thank you for your patience,
Sean

Reactions: pelagic_one
We are waiting on our first batches from GPC and DJI to arrive. We are just as excited as you all to get this great bundle shipped out. When we last spoke to GPC we were told the cases are due towards the end of this week/early next week. We are expecting a similar timeline for the Mavic Air 2 arrival.

Here's what bugs me about this, last Friday @BassNasty was told:

Just spoke with Empire again. They told me they expect to start shipping mid to late next week! Waiting on their shipments to arrive so they can ship them to us!

Now, reading that post above it sounds like it's more likely going to be the middle of next week for orders to start shipping. I understand relying on vendors to get product to distributors and simply having to wait, but I'd be lying if I said it's not getting a little frustrating and disappointing at the moving goalposts. Even more so when reading things like this:

"Mine just shipped last night. With an estimated delivery of Friday. "

Not a distributor, just a single order from DJI, shipped Tuesday and estimated delivery Friday.

Here's what bugs me about this, last Friday @BassNasty was told:

Now, reading that post above it sounds like it's more likely going to be the middle of next week for orders to start shipping. I understand relying on vendors to get product to distributors and simply having to wait, but I'd be lying if I said it's not getting a little frustrating and disappointing at the moving goalposts. Even more so when reading things like this:

"Mine just shipped last night. With an estimated delivery of Friday. "

Not a distributor, just a single order from DJI, shipped Tuesday and estimated delivery Friday.
Just wanted to put my source out there so you guys know I'm not making crap up! Here's an email and of course I've had multiple phone conversations.

Last edited:
Just wanted to put my source out there so you guys know I'm not making crap up!
This morning after asking for updates I recieved this from Sean:

"We are patiently waiting on delivery of the GPC cases and drones. Hopefully by the end of the week. We will then begin shipping the bundle to customers.

Thank you,
Sean

SEAN FALCONER
Co-Founder | Empire Drone Company LLC

office: (315)-743-4285 ext. 101
direct: (315)-592-2271"

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
This morning after asking for updates I recieved this from Sean:

"We are patiently waiting on delivery of the GPC cases and drones. Hopefully by the end of the week. We will then begin shipping the bundle to customers.

Thank you,
Sean

SEAN FALCONER
Co-Founder | Empire Drone Company LLC

office: (315)-743-4285 ext. 101
direct: (315)-592-2271"

For me personally I'm trying to be patient but I know its difficult with so many already receiving theirs. Luckily for us we get a free case to help alleviate any frustration on shipping time.

And like others have said, they can not ship what they do not have and I'm sure they're trying to get these out to us ASAP. Anytime I've called or emailed they have responded promptly.

I'm glad to support a smaller business, even if it is a little delayed, that had a killer preorder special! Keep it up Empire, just tell your distributors to step it up!

I suspect you will start to have a lot of order cancellation if tracking information isn't sent by Friday of this week. Basically it now sounds like you're getting yours even later than people who order direct from DJI.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d