DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air 2 Pre-Order Special

Update: Got a very fast response that they will be shipping monday and we will get a tracking number. Came off kinda "annoyed", assume they are watching this thread

Yeah, what bothered me was last week was when Sean lied to me on the phone stating the 3rd shipment was on the way, when clearly it was not. Companions that lie to their customers usually don't stay in business long. Had he been honest I would have cancelled last week. As it is I was unable to cancel my order on line because the website still shows "You have n o orders"!
I just called Sean by phone and cancelled that way. Hopefully I will have my money refunded soon back into my Paypal account so that I can re-order with a better company. Any thoughts on who to order from that is quick and does not charge tax? Thanks, Jim

Yeah, what bothered me was last week was when Sean lied to me on the phone stating the 3rd shipment was on the way, when clearly it was not. Companions that lie to their customers usually don't stay in business long. Had he been honest I would have cancelled last week. As it is I was unable to cancel my order on line because the website still shows "You have n o orders"!
I just called Sean by phone and cancelled that way. Hopefully I will have my money refunded soon back into my Paypal account so that I can re-order with a better company. Any thoughts on who to order from that is quick and does not charge tax? Thanks, Jim

I recommend DroneNerds. They won't charge tax if you ship it outside FL.

already got drone, waiting on case but yes for those till waiting I'd be quite upset

I went head and ordered a Mavic Mini instead. Not so much because it is cheaper but I think it will meet my needs better. The smaller size will be great for traveling and backpacking and really like that I can connect my Fat Shark goggles to the controller. I generally like flying low and fast and goggles should give a better view to avoid crashing. And it arrives on Monday, no more waiting! Thanks for the reply's.

Reactions: naiku
Good news, yeah I am not sure exactly what happened with my refund, but after contacting them twice I decided to just go through the credit card company after 14 days of waiting.

Getting impression they are kind of fly by night, or maybe it's just the retail division. When you get shipping updates from the CEO and Co-founder on a drone from an Authorized Enterprise dealer, red flags. Hopefully they stay in business long enough to ship my case.

Reactions: TwoLiterSoda
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying