DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

The New DJI Mini 3 Pro Launch And Order Status!

I ordered mine in the first two hours after announcement. Specifically ordered the Mini 3 / RC kit plus one each of the regular and extended battery fly more kits.

They all delivered yesterday, I got home this evening and I am about to set it up. I am not going to open the flymore kits until I feel this drone does what I need it to ( Image quality, range, etc).

The RC is taking a silly amount of time to charge, even on a PD 65W.

The RC is taking a silly amount of time to charge, even on a PD 65W.
Be sure to activate the RC to fully charge. The RC will only charge to 3 lights if not activated.

Be sure to activate the RC to fully charge. The RC will only charge to 3 lights if not activated.
I figured that out, thanks. Everything is updated, but it is nighttime...so I flew it in the house to entertain the cat, lol.

Man this thing gets hot when in ground idle / setup.

Wow I ordered mine at 1035 AM PST on the day of release and I still don’t have status. This is getting annoying. No movement, nothing. All kinds of plans have been at a stand still. Hopefully we see some movements soon.

• Sad
Reactions: globetrotterdrone
Ordered May 29th and they charged it June 2nd. No shipping date yet, but c'est la vie, it'll get here when it gets here.

Is anyone else upset that DJI charged their card 3 weeks before shipping?
I ordered 10 May, charged 10 May, just fly more batteries.

Update:
I just received a call from DJI but did not answer as it was an LA number I didn't recognize. It was an update for my DJI, there's a shortage and many drones will be shipped next week.

JamieK, I get it, asi es la vida. It's just the principle, it almost felt like I bought from Kickstarter and had no status.

Last edited:
Congrats! My buddy had his before I did and has been bragging and sending me videos of his work. 🤣
I cannot wait either

I can only think notifications work different here in the UK. It,s a straight email notification from DHL.

Reactions: HDSRaptor
Does anyone know if DJI is shipping the mini with the conventional controller (the non-screen)?

Mini 3 Pro and RC with Fly More Plus kit ordered 05/24/22 in the USA.
Label created for Aircraft and Controller on 06/15/22, but shipper has not received the unit yet.
...hoping it isn't just a tease...:cool:

Fly More Plus kit remains "to be shipped."

Hope it gives hope to others!
Mike107

Mini 3 Pro and RC with Fly More Plus kit ordered 05/24/22 in the USA.
Label created for Aircraft and Controller on 06/15/22, but shipper has not received the unit yet.
...hoping it isn't just a tease...:cool:

Fly More Plus kit remains "to be shipped."

Hope it gives hope to others!
Mike107
Welcome to the forums Mike107!

Seems about the same as my wait was.
Mini 3 Pro and RC with Fly More Plus kit ordered 05/10/22 in the USA.
5/25/2022
06:18 AM
Label Created
Shipper created a label, UPS has not received the package yet.
United States

6/7/2022
07:28 PM

Origin Scan
Gardena, CA, United States

After you get the "origin scan", it should only be a couple of days. They ship 3 Day Select.

It seems that stock is even more limited now than it was at launch. :/

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan