DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mavic Mini Tablet mount for iPad Pro 10.5/iPhone 11 Pro Max

DNS Photography

Reactions
My first post! Just treated myself to a Dji Mavic Mini but not had a chance to fly it outside yet.

To my question [and apologies if it's been answered already - I did search]: are there any recommended tablet/larger phone mounts you recommend for the iPad Pro 10.5/iPhone 11 Pro Max?

My iPhone 11 Pro Max will just about fit & seems secure but the arms on the holder seem a little 'wonky'/not straight although it seems to hold my phone securely enough and connects fine to the Dji Fly app. I feel though that a tablet mount will hold my iPhone 11 Pro Max more securely but would ideally like to use my iPad Pro 10.5 instead even though the App isn't optimised for the iPad screen.

Any suggestions that won't cost an arm and a leg appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: old man mavic
My first post! Just treated myself to a Dji Mavic Mini but not had a chance to fly it outside yet.

To my question [and apologies if it's been answered already - I did search]: are there any recommended tablet/larger phone mounts you recommend for the iPad Pro 10.5/iPhone 11 Pro Max?

My iPhone 11 Pro Max will just about fit & seems secure but the arms on the holder seem a little 'wonky'/not straight although it seems to hold my phone securely enough and connects fine to the Dji Fly app. I feel though that a tablet mount will hold my iPhone 11 Pro Max more securely but would ideally like to use my iPad Pro 10.5 instead even though the App isn't optimised for the iPad screen.

Any suggestions that won't cost an arm and a leg appreciated.

Thanks
there are many many different ones out there all with different prices if you want the very best go on the Thors Drone World site and give theirs the once over

Reactions: DNS Photography
there are many many different ones out there all with different prices if you want the very best go on the Thors Drone World site and give theirs the once over
Agree...
and Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona! Enjoy your bird.
And read the complete, 50-60 page, only available online DJI manual... scroll down a bit on the page below. Other good info there also.

and welcome to the forum ,forgot to say that in my other post

I'd also look at Mavmount as you can use different clamps for different devices without changing all of it out.

Had a look, thanks. Seem ideal and not too costly. Only issue is as I am in the UK I tend to avoid purchasing from the US as I get stung with import fees.

I'll have a look to see if there are any UK suppliers as these seem to fit the job well.

I would be keen on the Mavmount 3.0 for my mini but the shipping and exchange rate to Australia kills me. Its a sham because it looks the goods alright

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22