DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

I pick one up on Wednesday from JBHIFI (not preordered).
Based on the info and my thoughts the preorders were handled by the stores separately and that is why some stores had stock to pick and others have not received any yet.

HRTrulz, which JB are you getting it from ?

HRTrulz, which JB are you getting it from ?

Albert st store in Brisbane, some posted in one if the DJI groups on FB they had 12 in store for anyone to pick up Tuesday night so I called first thing Wednesday morning to get them to hold one for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes fly more combo. like you pre order online. 18th of November. Just 1 dollar from CC until ready to ship. Maybe they missed your order. My order had little issue but they contacted me to resolve it.
Hope you get yours soon...

Hello all - picked up a fly more combo from JB Hifi, Robina. First drone apart from a $15 Kmart toy that I could never fly.

So, so nervous - haven't let it go more then 15m from my position. Scared, of losing it/crashing/falling into the lovely waters of the Gold Coast.

I had a few problems with mine but now sorted, how do I calibrate and how can I change the setting for the camera view it is pointing direct ahead and needs to look down slightly and at times look directly down, will have to get the manual out.
Agree with your suggestion - definitely best for you to read the manual. A lot easier than a long explanation here. Safe flying

Yes mine did it at first camera di
I had a few problems with mine but now sorted, how do I calibrate and how can I change the setting for the camera view it is pointing direct ahead and needs to look down slightly and at times look directly down, will have to get the manual out.
Hello all - picked up a fly more combo from JB Hifi, Robina. First drone apart from a $15 Kmart toy that I could never fly.

So, so nervous - haven't let it go more then 15m from my position. Scared, of losing it/crashing/falling into the lovely waters of the Gold Coast.
Stay in beginner mode to start and make sure your phone is correctly connected to Rc first. And you will be fine.

Hey guys and Gals
I just made a FB page for Mavic Pilots that live on the Gold Coast Austalia so we can be in contact as locals for flying, buying selling or exchanging parts and general info...
Send me a request if you live on the Gold Coast and would like to join the page

I don't know why it is in Chinese but that is the link below

需要安全验证

Hi all,

Another Sydney (Ryde) based flyer here, got my standard pack late Nov from crapple, and have flown through around 50 batteries.

No problems yet.

Reactions: SuperDave
don't do like me and waste your time. All australian stores harvey norman and jb hi-fi have no stock of the mavic pro. spent all day calling stores :S gonna have to pre order it online somewhere now

don't do like me and waste your time. All australian stores harvey norman and jb hi-fi have no stock of the mavic pro. spent all day calling stores :S gonna have to pre order it online somewhere now
Well that because they all purchase d last week I would say.
I also know of a store with 8 precorder s that I know of (I was 9th) but ingot one from JB last week so I cancelled. They will getting there stock sometime in January based on info they have.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Hello from Cairns, Nth Qld. Ordered my Fly More pack from DJI on 14 Nov. Dispatched from Shenzhen China last Friday & arrived in Cairns via Hong Kong on Tue evening. Now appears to be stuck awaiting customs clearance at the Cairns Airport. Only 7 km from my home and yet so far.

I have a fly more bundle on pre order with Model Flight, and I'm told it should be sent to me in early January (I was number 9 on the list last week, with another shipment due to arrive on 28 Dec).

I stumbled across a mavic bundle last week at Harvey Norman Penrith, so am considering canceling my pre-order. However, if there's someone in the Sydney area who is waiting and would like mine, I'm willing to sell it at my cost ($2199 + postage to me). If anyone is interested, please message me.

I will accept cash or EFT.

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

G'day all
I am in Perth, MAVIC arrived a couple of weeks ago from DJI direct on pre-order, got stuck in customs so will be waiting for me when I get home from Christmas trip. Looking forward to catching up with other Perth members

Hi All, I received a Mavic Fly More Combo from my wife as a Chrissy present. Our local camera shop has the combos in stock here in Alice Springs. She got the bundle for $2109.

I have done all the firmaware updates and moved to the DJI Go 4 app. I like the idea of the Litchi app but recent reviews are pretty negative towards it since it was recently updated. If anyone has downloaded it in the past few days and not having any problems with it I would appreciate knowing that. :)

Not sure if we are allowed to post images but I did a quick pano late Wednesday arvo and although I have a lot of tweaking of the camera settings to do I was impressed with the stability of the camera whilst panning the Mavic. The stitching was seemless.
View media item 207

Hi All, I received a Mavic Fly More Combo from my wife as a Chrissy present. Our local camera shop has the combos in stock here in Alice Springs. She got the bundle for $2109.

I have done all the firmaware updates and moved to the DJI Go 4 app. I like the idea of the Litchi app but recent reviews are pretty negative towards it since it was recently updated. If anyone has downloaded it in the past few days and not having any problems with it I would appreciate knowing that. :)
Yes I do. I have been using it a lot. For panorama and VR. All good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929