DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Try Digidirect. Seems people are seeing them in store for pickup. Someone just went into the Brisbane branch and got one today

Try Digidirect. Seems people are seeing them in store for pickup. Someone just went into the Brisbane branch and got one today
Thr problem being Digidirect don't seem to be authorised resellers. I could be wrong. Got my sister in LA but she says no Apple stores stock them either.

Yes just send an email asking your place in queue. I ordered on 17 October and I'm 194th..... a long way to go.o_O
That's ridiculous - I ordered on 16 Oct, and at that point, they still had the 'first 100 pre-orders receive $100 in store credit' offer going. Seems like they were a bit disingenuous regarding the number of pre orders...

Sent from my HTC_0PJA10 using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered from riseabove on the 11th October and asked on the 4th Nov where I was in the queue and got this in the response
'I have looked over your account today and unfortunately our system does not allow me to check chronologically when our orders were made.'
Hmmm, I guess though I must be a fair way in the second half of the first 100 with still some wait if they still only get 2 or 3 every few days.
The $100 credit to put towards a second battery was appealing but if other options are available...

I SAW A MAVIC TODAY :);)Thumbswayup it was in the shop I ordered from and is their demo model :(:(:(:(o_O

Elk Fish Robotics in Fremantle Perth WA

G'Day from Arizona! Yes, I know not in Australia, but, I am Australian and spend most of the year there (rest in AZ) - bringing my Mavic with me next trip. Reside about 25 KM NW of Kempsey, NSW - lots of wide open spaces and some great hills to fly from. Can't wait to annoy those **** crows, plovers (at 0300), errant steers that get into the house yard and measure the height of the trees accurately on the property! LOL. Happy days Mavic Flyers!

Did you get it yet? still didn't have any news from them.
I told ya man, they kept taking orders when they had already passed their initial pre order quantity, keep waiting but I wouldn't be surprised if you could walk in to apple and get one off the shelf before they got you your "preorder"

Hi I'm from Sydney, I ordered from Rise Above on 1/10 paying the full amount, not sure how far down the queue I am... so we are getting a free baby drone thrown in?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure