DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic pilots - Australia

Thanks for the tip. I rang my nearest jbhifi which is at Penrith Sydney this morning and they had one combo left in stock which I have picked up. .

Congrats - Wish I'd seen that message earlier - I would've driven down to Penrith in a flash!. Just chatted with Modelfight- there are 9 orders in front of me, and they're getting a shipment in on the 28th. The guy said they hope to get my combo to me first week of Jan. Still, having waited for ~2.5 months, if I'd been able to go to JB Hi-Fi to get it, I would've cancelled with MF...

Perth Jb hifis also have stock. They received a shipment yesterday. I grabbed one this morning before they had been put on the shelves. Get in quick

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

just phoned JB HI FI in Perth and they have not seen any

Tamborine and you?
I am in Surfers mate. I do ride my motorbike up Tamborine a fair bit and intend on flying my drone up there at times too. Keep in touch mate I would love to check out your Mavic if I am up your way

uts, thanks for the tip off, just went over to JB and got their last combo one, all I have to do now is unpack it and see what I have, then off to Freo tomorrow to pick up my refund.

Thanks Hutchie62, charging now, not long to go now, god she just even looks great.

Thanks Hutchie62, charging now, not long to go now, god she just even looks great.

Just take your time with it, don't rush and have fun
It took me a while to gain confidence but I am starting to trust more and more. I still have the P4 and fly both.
The firmware up grades are making the mavic more stable all the time.

Just take your time with it, don't rush and have fun
It took me a while to gain confidence but I am starting to trust more and more. I still have the P4 and fly both.
The firmware up grades are making the mavic more stable all the time.
Yes I will take my time,will do the firmware update also I need to remove the password from the Mavic arm then change the password, a lot to do before flight

Yes I will take my time,will do the firmware update also I need to remove the password from the Mavic arm then change the password, a lot to do before flight
wouldn't worry about that, that's only for phone only control

Soooo when are we flying hahah

Did you see the iTunes vid of how to steal a Mavic, i'll try and find the link. Will need to do some practice b4 going for a fly with you lol

Did you see the iTunes vid of how to steal a Mavic, i'll try and find the link. Will need to do some practice b4 going for a fly with you lol
Personally I dont see how it's possible since it will only work with the switch in the wifi position which you have to flick over and range is ~50m

No need to practice, just keen to fly with someone haha

would not happen to me now I have seen the (staged) vid, nobody will ever touch my mavic including the war office. lol

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom