DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mavic Pro 2. Any truth to this?

Price is based on demand. If it's on sale then demand is down.

....Or supply is up...

....But most likely there is a seasonal fall off in demand as I doubt a whole load of people decide to buy Mavics when heading into winter...

Posted in facebook by todophantom.

Mavic pro PLATINUM.... seems real. Maybe not a new drone, only improvements... battery life, lateral or rear sensors....

Regards

Attachments

• mavic.JPG
    mavic.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 57
  • mavic1.JPG
    mavic1.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 57
better resolution photos
Nuevo dji mavic Platinium y otro modelo con un diseño radical. - Foro de soporte DJI

0eb10281041b394f9ba498315941e688o.jpg
b0dfbb9b5bd0119cbc3dc06841ae60fao.jpg
6a84b6d476aa639133eeb024aed91601o.jpg
ad8549bb192e4d771a9fa371f33d464fo.jpg

maybe.... a FPV racer? with DJI Goggles.... and all secure systems (sensors.... gps.... good speed....)

DJI hasn´t models in this segment.

I know this is a really stupid thought process but how much more do we need? I'm totally happy with the Mavic and the Spark but I just know when they come out with a new one I am just going to have to have it. Maybe the new one will do my income taxes for me so I can justify it.

I’d like to see a drone that was actually air worthy. That way, you could glide on descents saving battery life for a lot longer flights. The Mavic Pro Glide. - I can picture it now.

The Mavic Pro Platinum is now available on DJI's site here. Check out the specs and other details here.

Reactions: kiteboy
It wasn´t a hoax :)

Really good time to get a Mavic at discounted price.... Mavic 2 will be next year generation.

Regards

Haha, how predictable was that - the new props are instantly out of stock!!! :rolleyes:

''The 8331 propellers have a brand new aerodynamic design giving the Mavic Pro series an impressive noise control performance. When used with the Mavic Pro Platinum, up to 4dB (60%) of aircraft noise is lowered during takeoff and landing, and flight time is extended to 30 minutes. Noise reduction and flight time are also enhanced when used with the Mavic Pro, but not as much.''

I'm sure DJI is working on a new craft. I bet they hold off until sales of the Mavic slow down and competitors (if any exist anymore) announce their upcoming products.

You lost the bet, ja !

I think DJI is busy right now fighting the hackers and trying to get the military market back. Don't have time for a Mp2.
On the other hand if they did release then maybe they would leave my MP1 alone for a while. One could only hope!

Wrong, upgraded mavic just announced :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair