DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji mavic pro batteries

detectorguy

Reactions
I have one of those battery chargers that charges four batteries one at a time. My question here is after the charge is complete do you think it will hurt to leave the batteries on the charger for a while, like over night or for the day?

Reactions: Former Member
My question here is after the charge is complete do you think it will hurt to leave the batteries on the charger for a while, like over night or for the day?
No, but it's generally not a good idea to charge batteries while unattended (e.g. sleeping in your bed). In the rare chance that something goes wrong, a battery fire could be disastrous.

Reactions: Fried Eagle
...My question here is after the charge is complete do you think it will hurt to leave the batteries on the charger for a while, like over night or for the day?
I fly most days and put the batteries, remote, and tablet on the charger in the evening and take them off in the morning. The charging shuts off when done and they don't even feel warm when I unplug them. Been doing this over a year without problems.

It can, and does happen. Every once in a while you read about some poor chap who charging setup went bonkers and things go up in smoke (then flames usually are not far behind).

I always charge when needed when there is activity in the house, and if not me, others would notice an "issue" going on.....

If you are going to fly your drone the next day and you needed to do that, I see no problem. Just dont make it a habit.

I just ordered the power extra 3 in one charger. One of my batteries is not charging up all the way with the four in one charger.

Keep a wary eye on that particular battery. If you tried that battery in different positions on the charger, odds are, it's not the charger.
Especially if the others "behave" nominally......

When I charge my batteries I put them in an old cooking pot..so it it does ignite then I've got a bit of protection...I've also got the charger that can charge 3 batteries simultaneously

I just finished charging my batteries with the Powerextra that charges three batteries, ipad, and your remote. I am blown away, as it charged everything in under 90 minutes.

Reactions: fotogeek
There some things that are not good idea, Thunderdrones & Msinger are absolutely right just don't leave batteries unattended, remember accidents are caused by unforeseen circumstances or complacency these happen everyday and in many cases costs lives - usually someone else's and sorry isn't good enough in my mind. Play safe, play cool.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu