DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro group near Grand Rapids MI

So, zoom has arrived and for a new pilot I'm feeling pretty darn happy with my purchase! I'm sure one day I will want/need a better camera for low light crap, but when that time comes I might be looking at a phantom or something. Right now the Zoom has been a good purchase. Still waiting for that flying group invite.

Reactions: Cslucas34
So, zoom has arrived and for a new pilot I'm feeling pretty darn happy with my purchase! I'm sure one day I will want/need a better camera for low light crap, but when that time comes I might be looking at a phantom or something. Right now the Zoom has been a good purchase. Still waiting for that flying group invite.

I’m in Monroe, so we will have to set something up! If you go north on 75, at exit 15 there is sterling state park. It’s a decent place to fly and get some pictures. Nice and wide open and there are a few things to snap photos of.

I’m in Monroe, so we will have to set something up! If you go north on 75, at exit 15 there is sterling state park. It’s a decent place to fly and get some pictures. Nice and wide open and there are a few things to snap photos of.
My wife and I might have to head up there this weekend then! Thanks for the info!

Hello all. New to drone-ING, live work and play in beautiful Northern Michigan, Traverse City. Anyone else in the area?, no clubs to be found.
I live and Fly my MPP five miles north of Honor. All class G!

Claude here, Byron Center, just south of GR. PHL based regional pilot, I bought mini from Costco and love it, looking to get into the hobby more seriously and work my way up with drones.

I am not the best photo guy (yet... figure I might as well aspire though), but GIMP is a free alternative to going the Photoshop route. (Plenty of great tutorials on getting some actual power out of it too on YouTube.) For doing videos I 100% stand by Davinci Resolve! (Also YouTube some tutorials for that as well.)

The Ionia Fairgrounds are holding a 4-H fish show I hear...

Attachments

• Ionia Flooded Fair 1.jpg
    Ionia Flooded Fair 1.jpg
    618.5 KB · Views: 5
Cedar Springs/Rockford here. I have a M2 Pro and a MA2. New to the game and would love to fly with other. This week I checked out Artvan Sports Park and Long Lake.

Hello all. New to drone-ING, live work and play in beautiful Northern Michigan, Traverse City. Anyone else in the area?, no clubs to be found.
Honor, about 35 miles west. Bordering SBD, all class G. Come see my nuclear power plant!

Reactions: Pachoulii
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121