Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Dji Mavic Pro on eBay for only $125

Pntc2000

Reaction score
I found this on eBay, the Mavic Pro for only $125, the Mavic Air is selling for $109 and the Phantom 4 Pro for $129. I'm wondering if to good to be true. But I went ahead and ordered a Mavic Pro (and it (or something at least) has been shipped out to me already, ordered yesterday). So we will see what it is.

Attachments

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Keep your money safe in your pocket. There are no legit DJI drones selling at those incredible prices.

Pntc2000

Reaction score
Ya, I went ahead and took the risk, I'm protected through my credit card company and eBay. But the company has already shipped a package off to me. So we will see.

Cybernaut

Reaction score
Ya, I went ahead and took the risk, I'm protected through my credit card company and eBay. But the company has already shipped a package off to me. So we will see.
When these scams started showing up a couple of weeks ago with dirt cheap prices on multiple web sites, several people did order one. As far as I can tell, no one has received a drone. A few claimed they received pictures of a Mavic, but no Mavic. Keep us posted.

DJI Mavic Pro Folding Drone - 4K Stabilized Camera, GPS 686437407867 | eBay

This is a different seller than the one who was selling Mavics for $129.99 out of Hong Kong a few days ago. I don't see a controller or charger in this listing.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, . . .

Last edited:

InvisibleName

Reaction score
Enjoy your “whatever it is” - it sure ain’t going to be a genuin MP!

Reactions: SaMavic

macoman

Reaction score
You are getting only a Chinese knock out version that look similar but is not. I bought a long time ago a knock out version similar to the Mavic for $60 bucks.

Last edited:
Reactions: ross4443

InvisibleName

Reaction score
If it is stolen, and DJI are aware of the fact, you won’t be able to authorise it & hence be stuck in Beginner’s mode. There’s a thread on this subject in the DJI forum

Irish-apple

Reaction score
im just saying as im allowed to .. 2 posts the guy has .. are you sure the guy that posts about it here isnt the actual guy thats selling the scam ? comes here to tell us he bought it and is covered with a credit card company.. hmmmmm !

UAVNV

Reaction score
still profits the scammer, don't feed that industr
y money, just buy a legit knock off

wytnyt

Reaction score
and another one bites the dust
some hong konenese is sitting back just smiling at us americanese

53-63-6f-74-74

Reaction score
Wouldn't you rather to take your $125 and buy something useful, like a new battery or a nice case, rather than send it to someone who you know is a scammer, just so you can see what the scam is? There's no way you're getting a legit Mavic for $125 and eBay or PayPal certainly aren't getting their $125 back after you file a claim. The only one profiting here is the scammer, who will now proliferate the scheme under a new user name, and now has $125. In some cases these guys hack someone's account and list items under a legitimate name, destroying someone else's credibility in the process.

Cheech Wizard

Reaction score
I found this on eBay, the Mavic Pro for only $125, the Mavic Air is selling for $109 and the Phantom 4 Pro for $129. I'm wondering if to good to be true. But I went ahead and ordered a Mavic Pro (and it (or something at least) has been shipped out to me already, ordered yesterday). So we will see what it is.
This person joined YESTERDAY? And has 66 items in the cart? I wouldn't go there... somethings not right.

SaMavic

Reaction score
Another thread on these scams? I can't believe people actually believe they will get a legit Mavic or Spark for these prices. laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Reactions: Clinton1