DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Pro Pre-Flight Checklist

PilotSmith

Reactions
does anyone have a good DJI Mavic Pro Pre-Flight Checklist for flying under Part 107

Reactions: Kodak
does anyone have a good DJI Mavic Pro Pre-Flight Checklist for flying under Part 107

If you mean a good checklist (pre-flight, safety, setup, flight) then here's mine. See the PDF.

Also, RTH Setup.

If you mean something akin to an 107 operations compliance checklist, I can't help you.

Maybe plagiarize sections as needed from http://research.umich.edu/sites/default/files/resource-download/outdoor_flight_ops_manual_v1.2.pdf

Products such as: DroneLogbook may help you as well.

This is GREAT.. .would you mind sharing it in data version? pages or word

Alan - nice work! Thanks so much for sharing. Its too windy to fly here at the moment (newbie) so I spent an hour or so making up a checklist for myself. Its a great learning experience and any advice welcomed.

I've copied bits from you and others (Chas D) as well as the various DJI videos and tips. I've printed it back-to-back and laminated the result. My plan is to carry it in my back pack (DroneGuard BP 250).

Attachments

• MPP Pre-Flight Checklist.pdf
    378.6 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
THIS is my posted Part 107 detailed checklist in both PDF and Excel formats. Please feel free to adapt it to your needs.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne