DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Videos

Reactions
Hey guys I want your feedback and constructive critisism on my latest youtube video. I would like to know what else I can do to improve my video. Thanks!
Here is my video

Hey guys I want your feedback and constructive critisism on my latest youtube video. I would like to know what else I can do to improve my video. Thanks!
Here is my video
Not bad my friend! You seem to have the fundamentals down pat.

Just make sure you're not getting directly over that traffic, as things can go south quickly when your disabled Mavic goes into a car windshield.

What ISO are you shooting at, as the noise is not noticable from here?

Not bad my friend! You seem to have the fundamentals down pat.

Just make sure you're not getting directly over that traffic, as things can go south quickly when your disabled Mavic goes into a car windshield.

What ISO are you shooting at, as the noise is not noticable from here?
yeah I really wanted a highway shot, noted for future flying not to go over traffic! Not sure what ISO I was shooting at, It was really low though for the sunrise shot. It was the first time shooting manual so I've been improving with the ISO and shutter since then.

yeah I really wanted a highway shot, noted for future flying not to go over traffic! Not sure what ISO I was shooting at, It was really low though for the sunrise shot. It was the first time shooting manual so I've been improving with the ISO and shutter since then.
Yep, for recreational flights it's not a law, (although it is for commercial flights) but good practice nevertheless, just to keep off to the side somewhat. Then you'll be safe if you lose a motor or something.

You're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!

Yep, for recreational flights it's not a law, (although it is for commercial flights) but good practice nevertheless, just to keep off to the side somewhat. Then you'll be safe if you lose a motor or something.

You're off to a great start. Keep up the good work!
Thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
valter123