DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 2 IPhone Mount

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama USA, welcome to the forum! We look forward to hearing from you!

There are tons of phone mounts out there. Search Amazon

Hello from the Crossroads of America Tttman.

As suggested above, search Amazon for something like this...

You may need to purchase a longer cable too. 🤔

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

I have a DJI mini 2 and an iPhone 13 PM.

Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I also fly a Mini 2 and I use three different devices, all Android, a Motorola Moto G smart phone in a case, a Galaxy Tablet S2 (8" screen) and a Galaxy A8 (10" Screen) and all require some jerry-rigging.

I would suggest you buy a flying phone, QVC and HSN all sell new, older models for almost chump change… I bought my Motorola for $49 and it came with a year's phone service (1500 minutes talk, 1500 texts, and 1.5 GB data) But if you are some namedropping elitist who can only use an iPhone, you are out of luck…

Hello, thanks for having me.

I have a DJI mini 2 and an iPhone 13 PM. With an Otterbox or other phone case, my phone doesn’t fit in my controller.

It’s inconvenient to keep pulling the cover off.

What is there for me out there to hack this problem?

Thank you
Made my own.

Welcome to the forum from the beautiful woods of Maine!
As GFields said, there are mounts that will adapt to fit larger phones and tablets on Amazon at reasonable prices.

Reactions: Dbez1 and MA2 317
Welcome from the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, USA. We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I also fly a Mini 2 and I use three different devices, all Android, a Motorola Moto G smart phone in a case, a Galaxy Tablet S2 (8" screen) and a Galaxy A8 (10" Screen) and all require some jerry-rigging.

I would suggest you buy a flying phone, QVC and HSN all sell new, older models for almost chump change… I bought my Motorola for $49 and it came with a year's phone service (1500 minutes talk, 1500 texts, and 1.5 GB data) But if you are some namedropping elitist who can only use an iPhone, you are out of luck…

We have a Member's Map in the Upper Right of the Title Bar. Click on "Members" and then Click on "Member's Map…" Check it out and you might find some new flying friends.

I’ve been a member for a little over 2 years and
I don’t show up on the member map. Someone posted not long ago that he dropped a pin on his location to get on the map. Is that possible?

Reactions: wjkrysak
Is that possible?

I do not know if you can go back, I can see my pin, but when I entered my location, i was very specific, county, state, zip, USA... In addition, I only had to adjust the location of my PIN...

You also have to allow the location in your profile and you have to allow Google to see your location.

If you have an of these turned off, I do not know if turning them back on will help…

Your pin, by default may be somewhere near where you think it should be. I did go the Member's Map and looked around but I did not find your pin even off a few hundred miles…

I have worked with the Mods and there is no way for them find your pin from their data bases… If you cannot find it, I do not know what to advise you…

Reactions: wjkrysak
I do not know if you can go back, I can see my pin, but when I entered my location, i was very specific, county, state, zip, USA... In addition, I only had to adjust the location of my PIN...

You also have to allow the location in your profile and you have to allow Google to see your location.

If you have an of these turned off, I do not know if turning them back on will help…

Your pin, by default may be somewhere near where you think it should be. I did go the Member's Map and looked around but I did not find your pin even off a few hundred miles…

I have worked with the Mods and there is no way for them find your pin from their data bases… If you cannot find it, I do not know what to advise you…
Appreciate your help. Not really concerned about it but just found it curious that my pin never showed up. I use my iPad to access the internet most of the time and the map won’t even display on the device. If I want to see the map I either need to use my laptop or Samsung S21. Thx again for looking in to it!

Reactions: LoudThunder
Welcome to the forum. We look forward to your participation and your view of the world

Greetings from Chicago the Windy City, welcome to the forum.
FLY SAFE & FLY SMART

Reactions: LoudThunder
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400